So, my favorite dramas so far are stuff like Majisuka Gakuen, Arakawa under the Bridge and Liar Games. With colorfull anime/manga like characters and settings. So, what I was wondering is could someone recommend more stuff like that? Not necessarily something that is based on a manga/anime, but rather stuff with like settings/characters and storys with the feel of anime just like the three I mentioned above. Might be hard to know exactly what I mean but oh well. ;)
Hmm, Nodame Cantabile might be one.
I was just gonna say Switch Girl :'D
I can recommend stuff that are brought from anime/manga Paradise Kiss Usagi Drop Didnt rate either highly.
Isnt Arakawa very different from Liar Game? Quite hard for me to put a handle on what you are looking for... Sorry
Yuukan Club Atashinchii no Dashi Ouran High school Club Yamato Nadashiko Shinchi Henge Skip Beat
Atashinchi no Danshi
Hana Kimi
Lovely Complex
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Nodame Cantabile
Samurai High School
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

Also based on anime- but not so anime-like:
Nana
Hana Yori Dango
Bloody Monday

You can also try Taiwanese dramas:
Hot Shot
Hi My Sweetheart
Brown Sugar Macchiato
Skip Beat!
Ehhh? Anime-like? Well... I'll list those based on a manga/anime that I know of anyways =/ Kurosagi Jotei Teiou Kimi wa Petto One's I didn't watch yet or dropped: Psychic Detective Yakumo (read/watched both the manga and anime... but I wouldn't recommend that low rating drama) Bloody Monday Nana Skip Beat! Nodame Cantabile Ouran High School Host Club Gokusen Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Maybe Death Game Park... says it's an action thriller reminiscent of Battle Royale, which apparently has a manga. So yea, add Battle Royale to the list as well lol.
bannie wrote: Isnt Arakawa very different from Liar Game?

Quite hard for me to put a handle on what you are looking for... Sorry

i think both arakawa and liar game, have anime-like costumes..also act :D
bannie wrote: Isnt Arakawa very different from Liar Game?

Quite hard for me to put a handle on what you are looking for... Sorry

They are very different plot-wise and even genre wise. But they both have over the top, colorful characters which makes it very much fun to watch.

Anyways, thanks alot for your recommendations guys. I'll be sure to check some out! :D