Hey guys. I'm new heere so I bet this will get few replies but I might just try.

Can you guys recommend me a drama..

-the best so far (based on your what you have on your heart)

-not cliched

-actually refreshing

-not your typical korean drama as much as possible

-you watched in one sitting

-that you can laugh tears

-make you feel and think

-the one that you couldn't help but get attached to

-a drama with a character that you're so attached to (more details: I am attached to Go EunByeol, Shin Seki, espcially Lee Min)

-a drama that you can't help move on

-a drama that you're willing to watch again and again

-a drama that you're willing to recommend to your friends

-a drama that will give you feels to the point that you can't move on easily (like post-drama syndrome thingy-- i think thats what you call it)

-a drama that you will never forget

ANY Genres will do as long as it's one of the things listed above ^-^

Nothing like Mask-- I think it was good, but I couldn't put at all in my heart. I felt like there was something lacking in that drama.

Preferrably any drama at 2013-2015
Or anything that's like School 2015, Kill Me Heal Me, especially HELLO MONSTER <3

Thanks guys! :D

- Coffee Prince, if you want a romantic drama (When I first watched it, I couldn't get over how cool and awesome Han Kyul was). He's still the ideal kdrama male lead, IMO!!

- Secret - Same leads as KMHM. Angsty but I literally couldn't stop watching it. If it was Ji Sung who nailed KMHM, it's HJE who shined in this. Their chemistry is <3

- Nine Times Time Travel - if you want something that will keep you guessing. Lee Jin Wook was so good in this. Not like any kdrama I've watched. Best for marathoning. It may start slow, but will pull you in after ep 4 or so.

Aside from kdramas, I highly recommend you try Autumn's Concerto (twdrama) and Boss & Me (so cute the leads are) ^^

P.S. Nothing I mentioned is like Mask haha. And I forgot to mention Reply 1997 - watch it if you're a kpop fangirl or like friendship stories. No cliches.

for me, I loved ''The Princess' Man''. There were funny moments, but only very few and they wouldn't make me cry with laughter. But it matches every other thing you mentioned. It's not cliché and I'd recommend it to everyone. You'll love both the mains to death. I finished it in about 2-3 days, I even continued watching it once when I woke up, I just had to see more (I've never done that for any drama). I remember finishing the second last episode and I thought I still had 2 episodes to go but then I saw ''final episode'' and I got so sad.
It's okay that's love
I found this one really different from the usual k dramas I watch and I absolutely love this drama and plan to watch it again.
Falling for Innocence - this is pretty much one of the best dramas I've ever seen. It has the right amount of romance, comedy and melodrama :)

Hi My Sweetheart - this is one of the first dramas that I've watched and I just grow so attached to it ^^ It's just so sweet and funny and sometimes dramatic, but not to the point of feeling angsty. And I just love that it has like every kind of plot in one setting, but it still manages to do a proper job in delivering the story. It's just so cute~ I will always love it! :)

That Fool - I don't know about you, but I really like characters who seem pretty innocent and naive, but they're actually very capable and insightful. I love the chemestry between the two leads in this drama and their story was so cute!

Good Doctor - again, really sweet, despite the hardships the characters have to go through

Kazoku Game - this is one of the few dramas that I find so interesting to the point of watching the entire series in pretty much one day xD It's just so intense and so many unexpected things occur during those 10 episodes~ it's one of the most original stories I've ever seen!

35 sai no Koukousei - really loved it! It's pretty crazy, but very interesting xD

Ok, I should stop for now. If you liked any of these and you want more recommendations, please feel free to ask me! And welcome to MAL ^^

Ok, wow that's a long list, I'll just name some that pops into my mind.

Korean:
- Gu Family Book (This one is a historical one with fantasy elements, I watched it recently in the span of 2 days. It was so good that I recommend it to everyone. Made me laugh, cry and just had feels)
- Empress Ki (This one is a super long 54 ep historical one and it also made me cry and feel attached to it.)
- Queen In hyun's man (best k-time travel drama, it was so good, I've rewatched it a few times.)
- Healer (this one is action romance, it was pretty good as well)
- Sassy go go (this is currently airing and will finish next week, it's 12 eps and so far its really good. since u like school 2015 you might like this)

Chinese:
I don't know if you watch anything other than k-dramas but I'll recommend u some
- Journey of Flower (this one is historical fantasy, wuxia.  I was very attached to it and still am now to both the story and characters. This is a drama i'll never forget)
- Boss and me (as someone recommended before, this one is the cute modern romance)
- Prince of Lanling (really beautiful love story, a drama that plays with the whole prophecy and fate stuff.)

Taiwanese:
- Autumn's concerto (this is old but it's a classic, it has cliques but it really works.)
* Personal favorite: You Who Came From The Stars. I thought it was overrated before watching, but I love it and would watch again and again with all my heart.

* Similar to Kill Me, Heal MeIt's Okay, That's Love. Not chiclé at all, very original but a lot slower-paced than Kill Me, Heal Me. Not nearly as entertaining, but very serious, informative and mature.

* You might like: Master's Sun. Yep, there's the typical trope of rude chaebol falls with poor troubled girl, but it's different from other popular dramas. It's well produced and I find it worthy of watch.
cinderella's sister (completely different take on cinderella. the female lead is definitely not cliched and I really enjoyed and sympathized with her character alot.)

birth of a beauty (I loved the chemistry between the leads and had a lot of laugh out loud moments watching it. it was heartwarming because it was more or less about her learning to love and accept herself.You really did hurt for the main girl and want to cry with her especially in the beginning.)

miss ripley (some people hated her character but I think it was just mostly because she was difficult to understand. I felt like this drama really explored the realness and darkness of human nature and I cried through alot of it because it really touched on the unfairness of life. the characters were all believable and real because no one was just either a victim or a villain, they were always a bit of both making the characters seem more human and you were able to relate to them more. its the perfect drama if you really want to watch something that makes you put yourself in someone elses shoes and makes you think about how we don't hesitate to judge others for their actions before we know the kind of life and desperation they had to have lived that made them make those decisions.)

the master's sun (I thought the story line was very unique and refreshing. there were alot of funny moments and I grew fond of the main character. I watched this one about 3 times)

the painter of the wind (if you want to try some historical dramas with a unique, refreshing, and out of the ordinary heroine I'd recommend this one because her character was the most real heroine i've seen in a historical. She really pulled off the whole gender/bender thing too which was great. it really makes you think about and question her character (she was very unpredictable and complex which was nice) and wonder why she made some of the choices that she made.)

empress ki (speaking of historicals, give this a try. her character remains my favorite heroine and she is still by far the strongest most awesome and smart female lead i''ve ever come across. really though, she kicks ass. she was very unpredictable as well and placed loyalty, honor, and country over her measly love life so she pretty much sacrificed everything for her country but in a very awesome and badass kind of way (not the weepy kind of of ,'oh my life sucks' kind of way but the 'i'm going to wipe the floor with your blood and then display your head on the city walls' kind of way)

who are you (unique and very sad. there is a lot of mystery in it if you're into that. wasn't really a big fan of the main actress but I did enjoy the story)

the girl who sees scents (speaking of mystery, this drama had a lot of suspense in it. I loved learning more about the main leads and trying to guess who the serial killer was. plus I found her super power awesome and unique. although I will say there were a lot of times she could have utilized it more and got out of sticky crappy situations but thats really just a drama for you)

49 days (I cried so much in this drama. I watched it 2 times because it really sticks with you. It was beautifully written and shows some powerful messages. definitely worth watching)
I also highly recommend Falling for Innocence.  That was a drama that had me hooked very early, and never let go.  The emotions were displayed so well throughout that series.
Falling For Innocence

Can You Hear My Heart is another one of my favorites, and there are very few if any other dramas that tackle the same issues.
Can You Hear My Heart

Healer/City Hunter are both good if you want a drama that has the romance, but doesn't lack in the action department.
City Hunter
Healer
since i love what you love, maybe we have a same taste,

try i hear your voice, princess's man, school 2013, pinocchio, city hunter, falling for innocence, cruel city, ciy hunter, giant

if u want some japan drama, maybe tonbi? it's a family drama and it's amazing, or ryusei no kizuna