If anyone is up for taking the time, I am looking for a new romcom to watch.  Short or long, the amount of episodes doesn't matter too much, as I feel I am getting close to running out of the better shows to watch (at least Kdramas).

Jdrama/Kdrama preferably.

Also, if anyone can tell me whether any of the high kicks are worth watching, and actually have good endings I would appreciate it.

Love Shuffle (jdrama), Full House thai ver, Because It's the First Time, Ex-Girlfriend's Club, Divorce Lawyer
Some of the romance drama I liked: City Hall, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Dal Ja's Spring, Last Cinderella, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Heart to Heart, Buzzer Beat (the main genre is sport, but I found the couple really sweet), The Princess' Man, Hana Kimi (2007), Save the Last Dance for Me, Witch's Romance, Nodame Cantabile (it's more about music, but I liked them as a couple ^^)...
Wow, you have quite a list there.

From the above recommendations I would totally second City Hall, Sungkuynkwan Scandal, Dal Ja's Spring, Heart to Heart, The Princess' Man , Last Cinderella, Love Shuffle, Witch's Romance and Ex- Girlfriend Club. 

I would also suggest:
What's up Fox
Kimi Wa Petto
9 Ends 2 Outs
Hyena
Personal Taste
Plus Nine Boys
Love Marriage
Soulmate
Producers
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Oh my Ghost(ess)
Coffee Prince
The Lover

Have fun, Luna
5 ji-kara 9 ji-seriously you wont regret it
bubblegum-friends who fall in love
doctors affairs-jdrama from earlier this year
noble my love-short kdrama very good

I see The Princess' Man being recommended above, though I agree on it being a flawless drama (it's one of my faves), it really isn't a romcom at all (you should still check it out)

for romcoms I second; Hana Kimi, Full House (thai)
and recommend; switch girl, 

lol I love when I see some recommendations, and the light-bulb goes off (oh yea, I watched that one didn't I).  I will have to check out princess's man and city hall first.  Appreciate the suggestions. In the end, I will probably watch them all.