So, there's lots of stuff in the media world with the yankee style guy around people not like him, but not as many with the female yankee type, so I was wondering if anyone knows any dramas where the male lead is a normal/non-yankee and the female lead is a yankee/yankee-type.   The male lead is preferably a non-yankee, but I doubt there are many out there like this, so it's ok if he's a yankee too, but the female lead has to be a yankee/yankee-type.

Romance would be preferred, but isnt necessarily necessary

Thanks for any help, sorry if the request is weird

@Robert

Angry Mom
Protect the Boss

In  both of them the female leads are ex-yankee who resort to their yankee ways  to solve situations.

@versaillesyoo yankee = delinquent
two dramas came immediately to my mind but i dont think they match your criteria but maybe you will like it .) Both are japanese (high school) dramas focused more on friendship
first is Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. The girl is a former yankee who tries to be a normal student and the boy is a former normal student who is now a yankee.
on a similar note the Gokusen series is about teacher who used to be yakuza/is yakuza daughter and now is teaching class full of yankees/problematic boys. she is quite naiive and soft(er) but given the circumstances, she has always to use her mafia skillz :D
Was going to suggest Gokusen as well .. really good series.