*WARNING: May contain spoilers!*

I love this theme and would like to find more!  :)

Please let me know of any you can think of, where the female lead keeps her pregnancy (a significant portion of it) and/or birth of the child a secret from the father.  Both movies and dramas please, and any country.

Here's a list I've compiled so far:

Secret Pregnancies / Births - (movies & dramas)

EDIT:  I'll post them here as well, for quick reference.

A Gentleman's Dignity
Autumn's Concerto
Best Wedding
Boysitter
Dear Sister
Fated to Love You (Korean ver.)
Finding Mr. Right
Giant
Good Job, Good Job
Ho Goo's Love
I Do, I Do
Le Jun Kai
Loving, Never Forgetting
My Love By My Side
Ngao Hua Jai
Only You
Rak Rae
Super Daddy Yeol
Sweet Secret
Thorn Birds
Three Dads One Mom
The Village: Achiara's Secret
Virgin Road
Wonderful Life
Yellow Boots
there was a little bit of Birth secret in Greatest Marriage but in the eps further in *SPOILER ALERT* the boyfriend got her pregnant but due to his family she refused to marry him and lied that she aborted the baby. When he finds out that she didn't abort they eventually sign documents with him relinquishing his parental rights and then there is a 5 year time jump. Male lead's family recognizes her son as a close likeness to their son (his father) and try to take the kiddo away from his mom saying she stole their 'seed'. It's a bit of an entertaining train wreck because male lead loves her all along but is so immature that he can't express his feelings properly
HappySqueak - Added (as: Best Wedding)!  Thank you!  :)

I'm not sure whether to add "Fated to Love You" (and its remakes) to the list.  It's been a while since I've watched them, and I don't remember if he finds out right after she gets pregnant, or if quite some time passes first...?
it's been awhile for me too with those ones, I remember liking the original FTLY better and she did eventually tell him. From what I remember he wanted to abort the baby but their families were against it and wanted them to marry so he knew the whole time. There is also Heard it through the Grapevine (didn't finish it) but in that case the family wanted to keep the girl their son got pregnant a secret from everyone they knew by having her move in. I did not finish that one so not sure how it went down 
HappySqueak - Okay, thanks... I'll leave those off the list for now.

bossmama - Added!  Thank you!  :)
Thorn Birds - It has a darker undertone, but I enjoyed watching it a lot.
Fated To Love You (Korea) !
Virgin Road is on the list, but not on your Completed list, so I'd like to recommend it, it's a really sweet drama! Keeping the pregnancy a secret from the father is part of the plot, but the father is not the main lead.
Boysitter, the father only discovers he has a six years old son almost at the middle of the drama
The Villiage: Achiara's Secret.  Secret babies everywhere!
- Giant
- Jumong? Jumong knows he has a son but he thought his son died for years until his son came looking for him
Village Achiara +1
A Gentleman's Dignity
Good Job, Good Job... Wonderful Life.... Loving, Never Forgetting... Thank You... Also, you might want to try Three Dads One Mom-the dad is not revealed till the end-Very cute drama.