I don't like "ideally perfect" female lead, I do enjoy someone with guts / funny / not care about love / etc.
Those were just examples, it does not need to qualify all that^^
ANY TYPE {drama/movie}
P.S. Mydramalist does not have a complete list? 
mmm cant really think of to many female leads with those characteristics at the moment ( ill try and think of more..) but all i can think of is right now is,
Cubic-
its a thai drama and the female lead has the characteristics your looking for ^_- 
and maybe
D-day
the female lead in that is pretty strong and gutsy
Thanks! It does not need to qualify all that I have mentioned, those were just example hehe. Or badass... just not the ideally perfect / stereotype female perception^^
Angry Mom
am-kang-ja.gif

Moon River
tumblr_ny5kynLlzK1r5c02zo1_400.gif

She's on Duty
256613an.jpg
The first female (Korean) actress to pop into my mind is Ha Ji Won. She usually plays boyish and strong female characters, and one drama that I'm (always) thinking about is Empress Ki. It's a pretty long historical drama (51 eps), but don't let the length discourage you... Every episode is full of quality. She plays a girl who dresses as a guy in Joseon and loves (and is loved by) 2 men. I would say that her character is definitely not the usual girly one. The drama is worth checking out and watching! ^^ enjoy