I'm really in the mood for a good romance. Something where the couple is really touchy and affectionate. Like how clingy Jung Hoo was in Healer. A good kiss is a must, not those ones where they just like stand there while being kissed. I don't care what country, as long as it's a good drama. Movies are okay too. Please help!
The most affectionate drama that I can think of is They Kiss Again, but that is the second season to It Started With A Kiss where they aren't really affectionate at all. 

They are really sweet to each other throughout Boss & Me.
I think 'it's okay, that's love' has a rather mature outlook on love, it's my favorite romance drama. It takes a while for things to develop, but the deep affection they have for each other, how to say... I don't think I've seen other dramas where I could feel it that intensely. Even Healer, Secret Garden and Fated to Love You, cannot compare in my opinion, because they seem shallow in comparison (puppy love, or love based purely on dependency for another person...). However, I am not sure if it's what you're looking for, because while they do have passionate moments as well, it is not your typical RomCom. Either way, I'd recommend it with all my heart, it's an amazing drama!
I've been hesitating on It Started With A Kiss because I've seen the Japanese drama and anime and the Korean version and I'm not sure if I wanted to watch the same story a fourth time. Is it worth it?
Ooo I'll add Boss & Me to my priority list, I've been hearing a lot about it lately.

I saw It's Okay, That's Love when it was airing, and I absolutely loved it! Those two were goals.
cruel romance
falling for innocence
summer's desire
i second they kiss again, ISWAK was a little boring and draggy but TKA was the best version of all :)
I thought Murphy's Law of Love was all lovey-dovey! However, there isn't too much of a plot line besides their relationship.
It's very long so it takes a bit for their romance to really start but when it does they're one of the most affectionate/ touchy feely couples I've seen: Love, now. They're so cheesy sometimes it's too much. But I recommend it for a feel good drama.
When it comes to deep affection and attachment..hmm...there's Mars, their connection gave me the same feel as in it's ok that's love. Well Mars is dark and deals with serious matters, but the romance is so strong and beautiful, it's like the bright shining sun in all their darkness. Both have real kiss and even more...
I think It Started With A Kiss/They Kiss Again was the best version of the Itazura na kiss story, and a lot of versions just gloss over the stuff that happens after they get married, this version they go more in depth so you get to see a lot more of the affectionate couple interaction.
Warm and Cozy, their kiss is good hahaha
In terms of skinship Healer is the best, but in terms of relationship dynamics I really liked It's Okay, That's Love. 
Try Oh My Venus! They main couple was totally adorable!
I second ISWAK & They Kiss Again! Unlike everyone else, I liked ISWAK more than TKA but if a couple being really affectionate is what you're looking for, then I think you'll love the sequel more ;)  I haven't seen the other versions but almost everyone said that the original/Taiwanese version is the best so I guess it's worth a try :D I also second Boss & Me and MARS!
Wow a lot of people like ISWAK/TKA I think I'll give it try.

Thank you for the recommendations!