Sort of gender reversal of Itazura na Kiss or Nodame Cantabile. If anyone's watching Legend of Chusen basically I'm looking for another Shu Shu x Xue Qi (which is worse than a doomed ship, it would never even happen lol), the girl is stuck up and cold and the guy is playful and goofy with occasional depth. Main couples, secondary couples, one-sided love, happy ending, tragic ending, open ending, I can take anything. It can be from any country as long as they're available with subs. Thank  you~
Ohitorisama I think has what you're looking for to a good degree, even if it's not totally the same as a reversed Itazura or Nodame and it's "noona" too which you didn't ask for.

The guy is more active, playful, clumsy, positive towards almost naivety sometimes (but not stupid), a little shy, while she is -for the most part- self-confident, more mature, totally independent, professional and more cold in comparison. In a good amount of episodes, more than half of them I'd say she's really cold, and even though this changes a little, even then there's a big difference between them in this regard.

I liked the dynamic a lot! Even though the guy was almost a bit too immature at first ;) But other than other noona romances where age almost makes no difference and it's still more like a classic romance, this REALLY is different.

I'm also very much interested in what you said you're looking for in this thread ;)
Thanks! It looks interesting and I don't mind age gap or noona romance
The side relationship between Seo In Guk's Character and Park Se Young's character in Love Rain, fits your request.

Oska and Yoon Seul in Secret Garden

Bachelor's Vegetable Store has that kinda set-up in spades

Baek Hee Has Returned.  The lead is cold, all the suitors are goofy.

Empress Ki, fits the bill, especially in the early episodes.

The Royal Gambler/Jackpot

Flower's For My Life - it's old and slow but very good - the daughter of an undertaker is looking for a rich terminally ill man to marry.

Hwang Jin Yi

There's a subtle side story in Sassy Go Go that fits the bill, but you have to look for it

and finally Warrior Baek Dong Soo.  I don't know if she was cold or just NOTHING - that attempt at romance was the worst thing about thisdrama

I Can Hear Your Voice