Hello everyone! Just like the title says, I'm looking for dramas or films that have a plot similar to Beauty and the Beast, I'm pretty flexible so anything resembling it will be great ^-^

A Werewolf Boy (plot is not similar, but this movie has a "beastly" male lead that gets tamed by the female lead)

loosely similar in the fact the man is cold & severe, and starts of on the wrong foot with the female lead but grows fond of her and also becomes kind:
Beautiful Mind
Ao no Jidai
Thank you very much! I will try these out

✔️ Beast and the  Beauty 

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo ( he has a scar and people treat him badly) 

✔️ Gu Family Book ( lead male and his father are gumihos that fall in love  with humans) 

I'm not a Robot - Guy lives alone in his "castle" and is allergic to people. If anyone touches him he gets a severe allergic reaction which kinda turns him beastlike and he has to take meds to survive. In enters girl who pretends to be a robot. Awesome drama!

Blade man - Guy grows steel blades out of his body and turns into a 'beast'. Dont remember too much... 

Kill Me Heal Me has some allusions to Beauty and The Beast, actually a lot, even the plot: tormented guy with issues finds comfort in a plucky girl that helps him overcome his demons

Also there's a movie The Beast and The Beauty

You Who Came From Stars can also count I think. A lonely, clossed off guy that slowly opens up to a girl. 

• That Fool (FL is a famous actress, ML is an average guy not really handsome)
  • Densha Otoko (FL is a pretty woman, ML is an otaku)