Ja, that is my cup of tea at the moment. So do you guys have any recs? No movies please. Thanks in advance for the suggestions! :)
Friendship - Hana Kimi (Japanese Version) or Nobuta Wo Produce Tomboy - Coffee Prince Side Note - You're Beautiful or even Sungkyunkwan Scandal are good however, it's about girls who disguise themselves as boys.
Lot's of bromance/friendship in Bachelor's Vegetable Store.

Last Friends is definitely about friendship and there is a character, Ruka, who you could say falls into the tomboy category. It deals with some serious issues, but the story has a group of friends that are very close and help each other during difficult times.
yup i agree Me too flower - the lead is a tomboyish cop.
J-drama called IS ~Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei~ has a tomboy lead and it's about friendship. It's perfect drama.
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band although there is a bad time for the friendship in the first 3-4 eps, it gets better afterwards, about the friendship between bandmembers Panda and Hedgehog the two main male leads don't like each other in the beginning, but soon they become friends...(If I say more it'll be a spoiler)
Friendship:
A Gentleman's Dignity: group of friends in their 40s; centers on their friendship and relationships
Reply 1997: group of friends who grew up together while K-pop was becoming popular
I Need Romance/I Need Romance 2: groups of friends; center on relationship issues; are a tad racy
Dream High: friendships develop as students attend an arts school; friendship theme not necessarily as obvious

I also second Shut Up: Flower Boy Band.
I second/third/fourth/whatever Shut Up: Flower Boy Band and Dream High (1, not so much 2 unless you REALLY love the first one). Also A Gentleman's Dignity. As well, since most people seem to be recommending kdramas: Love Shuffle is a really good jdrama; it sounds like it's about relationships and couples and stuff, but actually, it's a lot about friendships, and the characters and their relationships with each other are just so quirky and loveable. As for tomboy-ish female leads: King2Hearts- Ha Ji Won plays a kickass North Korean military special forces operative; and it's a great drama Wild Romance- This isn't for everyone, I'll be first to admit, but I found it funny and entertaining- don't let the title fool you though, it's not really that much about some crazy romance. It stars Lee Si Young as a tough, in your face bodyguard (she even looks like a boy in this drama).
Friendship: Nobuta wo Produce Hana Kimi Shut up Flower Boy Band Tomboy leads: Secret Garden Coffee Prince Ouran High School Host Club
Definitely Tumbling ! This one completely filled my thirst for amazing & almost cheesy bromance after watching Hana Kimi (Jap, also a must watch). Those guys's friendship is really moving, i cried in like every episode ! (& it's not that sad, & i don't cry that often). I'd say friendship is much more stressed in Jdramas (although some kdramas can surprise me like AGD: very funny friendship but then didn't finish it because it turned too melodramatic for the main couple for me)