Hello. Looking for some Comedy Movies. I recently watched Twentys and it was hilarious. I would like more movies like that. I would also be interested in Wuxia/Historical/Fantasy Movie and Drama. You can check my list to see what I have watched(Some is not there bcuz I forgot I watched it). 

Mostly looking for things with a deep plot(not w/ comedy movies obv). I really enjoy Nirvana in Fire and the rich plot it had. Each episode bring surprising info. I don't really want anything that starts off extra slow like Mystic Nine, While mystic nine is wonderful, I would prob not rewatch it from the beginning because of how slow it is. Luckily I watched it as it was airing so I had no issues. I will also be interested in Roma-Com drama similar to She Was Pretty and Pretty Li Hui Zhen, LOVEO2O, Boss & Me. 

Also if anyone has read any good novel of the genre I said please feel free to recommend to me! I have read both Pillow Book novels and they are fantastic. 

You seem to like a lot of Chinese dramas which I do not know much about but I think I might know a few Korean ones that may be to you liking. 

For rom-coms I can recommend: 

Marriage not Dating
Ex-girlfriend Club 
The Master's Sun

And in terms of historical dramas I think these are three of the best;

Six Flying Dragons
Queen Seon Deok
Empress Ki

And for something that combines both with lots of hilarious bromance on top: 
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
and 
Arang and the Magistrate for added fantasy
Hot for Teacher comedy movie, My Tutor Friend - movie, The beast and the beauty - movie.
Kung Fu Hustle.  It's hilarious.
Thanks guys I will check some of these out. 
So you like historical, fantasy and you like comedies? Try out Go Princess Go.