want to watch dramas that have a office romance like boss and co worker or president and secretary something like that

i know usually its the man who is in the higher power but if possible i want to watch ones where the women is in the higher position

Hotel King
Boss & Me 
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Introverted Boss
Radiant Office
Behind Your Smile
Just You 
Boss & Me - the girl is very passive, I particulary didnt like it
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Introveted Boss, Just You - female under the male, but later they become partners, the girl is very supportive
In time with you - has office background, the girl is the boss, but the romance is not work related
Jeaslously incarnate - romance in the same workplace (tv station, man in higher position)
She was pretty - office romance, man in higher position
Emergency Couple, Romantic Doctor Kim - Medical dramas, I think in EC they have the same status, but in RDK the girl is the sunbae

I feel really bad that I coulnd't find girls in higher positions.
Sly and Single Again - intern and Ceo also a 2nd chance at love storyline
Goho's Starry Night - Boss and co-worker...also reverse harem! Chemistry is amazing between leads
Plus Nine Boys - co-workers

My Office/Work Romance drama list
Once Upon a Time in Saengchori
Rich Man, Poor Woman
Yes! Mr. Fashion
Fall in Love With Me
High School King of Savvy
Protect the Boss
Baby-faced Beauty
Witch's Romance - the woman is more powerful.
Go Ho's Starry Night
Falling For Innocence
Introverted Boss
I Remember You (I mean it's a police station but that still counts as an office right, lol)
Lucky Romance
She Was Pretty
My latest obsession: Radiant Office

Radiant Office is still on-air. I started watching this without any expectation, but the story development, the cast, the characters, and even the side characters are incredible. The show has nothing over-the-top or too dramatic or comical in any aspect, but it isn't mediocre at all. You'll grow to like each of their charm. There are so many twists and turns that, instead of making the story bumpy, made the story into a great smooth fun ride. The chemistry between the two leads are so great that I can't wait for the next episode. It's nothing cheesy. It's so natural and real.

Other than that, some recommendations:

Oh My Ghostess
- Not office but restaurant where the guy is the boss / Korean
Madame Antoine
- Not directly boss-employee, but they end up working together and the guy is holding the upper hand / Korean)
Introverted Boss
- You can read my review first / Korean
Rich Man, Poor Woman
- Really worth binge-watching / Japanese
She Was Pretty
- Fun, an 8/10 with not much deep story / Korean
Just You
- I didn't finish but it was a very nice romance story / Taiwan
Fall In Love With Me
- Didn't finish as well but it was nice / Taiwan
Cunning Single Lady
- Fun, an 8/10 like She Was Pretty / Korean)

Enjoy!