I've recently finished I Remember You, and I really liked the relationship and longing between the brothers. I also liked that aspect in Pinocchio, but I preferred the former. Are there any J,K, Twn or Cn dramas that show the (love, trust, tense) relationship between two brothers, especially like in I Remember You? (the heart-tugging type)
(Note: I'm not looking for friendship bromance, or bromance with more than 2 brothers (although I enjoyed what was in Oh My Venus).)
Thanks!
Boku no Ita Jikan --> the male lead and his brother. Their relationship was tense at 1st..
Yasha
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Ryusei no Kizuna

Can You Hear My Heart - it fits perfectly with what you're looking for. I'm currently watching it and I enjoy so much the relationship between the brothers - it's the best bromance I've ever seen in a drama!! I know it's a long drama, but it's very enjoyable and you won't get bored with it!

My Annoying Brother - it's pretty sad, but also very beautiful
If you want a really emotional one and dont mind longer dramas (they arent bad because they are long) then there is a good real brother bromance - i wont spoil the details in the korean drama East of Eden. Many famous actors are in that drama too.
The moon that embraces the sun
Ugly Alert
maybe: ice fantasy ,
Thank you guys(/gals) so much! I'll start with the ones that seem like they have strong heroines! (or no heroines at all :D)
Ojakgyo Brothers - about 4 blood related brothers, though it was later revealed that one of the brothers is a product of an affair or something. I can't quite remember but the other 3 brothers are blood related with the same dad and mom. I remember what I enjoyed the most about this drama was the bromance. Very heartwarming.

East of Eden (this is the best drama ever with the best bromance eveeeeer!!!)

Wakamonotachi (this is also about 5 siblings and.. it's very veryyyy beautiful and a masterpiece.. a must watch .. ful of bromance and sibling love)