Since I'm too stupid to think on my own, I obviously need drama's help.
Preferably, something that touches scientific or philosophical areas. (No Crime genre plz).
Angry Mom (corruption and bullying) (no romance as part of the story)
Awl (unions) (no romance)
Beethoven Virus (what makes you the best - or - how do you even elevate yourself to good)
Night Light (how far should you go to achieve your goals? when have you gone so far you have become someone else? but what if you want to be someone else?) (no romance as part of the story)
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel (time travel, unravelling family secrets, what's the point where your whole future becomes unrecognisable)
Nirvana In Fire (strategy) (no romance as part of the story)
Plus Nine Boys (can we foretell our futures?  how do we undo the past?  how do we give up our ego and find the life we want? what will we give up, how will we change)
The Legend (is good and evil predestined? What is evil anyway?)
Valid Love (infidelity)
Thanks, I'll check them out.
Scent of a woman - what would you do if you have only a few month left to live
Uncontrollably Fond - same topic (but more like make up for things you did
Pinocchio - Power of the media and attitude towards lies and how less people are interested in the truth

... it is hard, if you exclude crime genre

I will recommand although two historical dramas with some crime aspects which made me think about a lot of topics!

Inspiring Generation - respect (even for your enemies) and honor, power and losses
Bridal Mask - would you choose a easy life as traitor or will you be a hero, willing to give everything. Ether way you choose... will this person still be you in the end?
@real_Mokona Bridal Mask has been in my PTW list for a long time, I should check it out soon.

Crime genres are not really thought provoking, they just give you the illusion that they are.
You don't really acquire new knowledge when you watch them, and I'm not that nice to care enough about characters I hardly know to use my brain to figure out what they did, or what happened to them.
@god

I never thought about it that way, but it makes sense, basically it is just about good and evil in general
You should definitely check Golden Empire, one of the most intelligent & philosophical dramas on morality and the human condition I've ever seen on Asian television.