Hi gang! I am in need of KDramas that won't leave me in a puddle of tears. I've tried all kinds but I end up finding ones that make me best friends with the tissue box. T-T Same goes with Taiwanese and Chinese dramas and I want a wider variety! Any help at all in pointing me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated! :D I love my Jdramas but I don't want to be let behind in conversations. XD Also I'm not afraid of long dramas, hell I completed both Assorted Gems and New Tales of Gisaeng in a weekend haha. So yeah anything you can think of I'll add to my list!
K-drama: Reply 1997; Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Coffee Prince; Rooftop Prince, Secret Garden and I don't know any Chinese one ^^"
There are a lot of Kdrama's I could recommend. I tried to pick ones that were funny a lot of the way thru, but with Kdrama writers they tend to believe that there has to be something sad or cry worthy in every drama. I really enjoyed most of these drama's in some form or other.

Coffee Prince
Personal Taste
Super Rookie
Sweet Spy
The Greatest Love
What's Up
K-Drama: Goong,Boys Before Flowers, Shining Inheritance,Dream High T-Drama: Office Girls,Miss Rose C-Drama: Palace (Jade Palace Lock Heart)
Yay! Thank you guys so much! I gots some more I can add in. Haha I loved Coffee Prince and Secret Garden, I may have to rewatch those too. And yay for Taiwanese and CHinese dramas :D
I wouldn't watch Rooftop Prince or Shining Inheritance...I cried my eyes out for those ones...like seriously >__> I cried at The Greatest Love too....BUT I guess it depends how easily you cry, LOL. Sungkyunkwan Scandal is pretty good, especially if you like Historicals, and it's got a lot of funny moments. Devil Beside you was a really good Taiwanese drama I liked but I forget if I cried for that one or not.... My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Prosecutor Princess were good ones too. :3
Salaryman The Greatest Love Sunky Scandal Rooftop Prince Queen In Hyun's Man
I cry really easy. Hell I even cried in the dramas that people sad were really bad. My mom says I'm overly sensitive. But I get it from my dad because it's awkward when he starts crying over the oddest stuff. XD
I'm the same way!! So I mean....the majority of Korean dramas you will probably cry at least once, so as long as you don't mind that then a lot of these should work out for you. xD Your best bet is to just make sure the genre has "comedy" in there somewhere. I'm pretty much a cry baby when it comes to dramas.
OMO! Coffee Prince made me cry Secret Garden made me cry Reply 1997 made me cry. Kim Sam Soon made me cry Queen In Hyun's Man ~ Really made me cry! I'm trying to think of a drama that WON'T make me cry!! High Kick ~ Revenge of the short legged... wait, sorry, no. that made me cry in parts. LOL! I don't mean to be unhelpful Chimeracloud... But... oh my... This is really a tough one! But the reason why I listed the ones above is because there is a great balance of comedy and happy. You won't be weeping the whole time. And they are just plain good! Good luck! ;)
Taiwanese and Chinese dramas:

Fated to Love You (Has some teary moments but sugarcoated)
Meteor Garden
Devil Beside You
Why Why Love
Easy Fortune Happy Life
A lot of people also enjoyed Skip Beat
I guess the kind of dramas are difficult to find. Or then I just cry very easily. *cried while watching Hana Kimi JPN*
Haha good to know I'm not the only one who cries easily. I just meant the dramas that make me cry like...like how The Moon Embraces the Sun made me cry. I was so depressed despite the attempt at a happy ending. D: If you would call it that...
Jeaniessi wrote: OMO!

Coffee Prince made me cry
Secret Garden made me cry
Reply 1997 made me cry.
Kim Sam Soon made me cry
Queen In Hyun's Man ~ Really made me cry!

I'm trying to think of a drama that WON'T make me cry!!

High Kick ~ Revenge of the short legged... wait, sorry, no. that made me cry in parts. LOL!

I don't mean to be unhelpful Chimeracloud... But... oh my... This is really a tough one! But the reason why I listed the ones above is because there is a great balance of comedy and happy. You won't be weeping the whole time. And they are just plain good!

Good luck! ;)

I totally agree!

just looked through my Drama list and I couldn't find a single drama that didn't make me cry. I watched only kdramas. Even if it was just for a moment, but my eyes my eyes were wet!

The list above is a good one (except QIHM), I would add The Musical (i think I didn't cry, but I didn't like it much)