So, been watching Secret Garden, and loving it, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any shows with a similar setup but reversed, with the poor person being the guy and the rich person being the girl,  (spoilers ahead)                    Im totally  cool with it if they switch places/souls/bodies etc.   That leads to some pretty funny situations

High Society - Rich female lead is secretly a Chaebol Heir while the male lead comes from humble beginnings - but there are no soul-switching stuff.

another one I remembered is All About My Mom, but it's rather the side characters that has that role reversal rich female/poor male trope. Furthermore, it's a family drama so it's long (50+ episodes)

Leh Lub Salub Rarng: It's soul switch drama.

Female lead is a very successful actress and the male lead is a cop (although he's not really poor)

Tatta hitosu no koi

Green rose

Phoenix

My fair lady

Soul switching but no romance recommendation is Don xiote  with Matsuda shota, A (Yakuza) gangster and a child welfare worker switch souls. Its cute.

I second the Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. It's an older drama, and Japanese, but it's honestly one of my all-time favourites. It's a classic love story.