So, Im looking for Wuxia's where the MC is either an Immortal or a Cultivating Martial Artist that lives in relative seclusion (either on a mountain or a compound with a small number of other trainees)  who leaves their seclusion and has to go into the regular world for some reason.  I would prefer it if they have a romantic interest that is among/from the normal people, but thats not terribly necessary, as long as there is some sort of romance.   The only thing I can think of at the moment that is similar is the wuxia Noble Aspirations/Legend of Chusen (when I watched it was called Legend of Chusen, but the next time I looked it up on here it was called Noble Aspirations)

Thank you for any time spent reading this.

Wu Xin: The Monster Killer 

Journey Of Flower

The Four

Novoland: The Castle in the Sky

Eternal Love (Peach Blossoms one, not The Eternal Love which is different show) - but it's a long one. I swear it has the elements you talked about.

Swordsman - martial arts groups. There is a good vs. evil element. The main characters do travel a lot in the regular world but also spend time in seclusion.

I'll second Eternal Love and add Love Lost in Times, and also say that if you're open to korean dramas, Gu Family Book might also match what you're looking for.