Hi fellow drama-lovers,

I need a good drama to binge on. I am watching a lot of currently airing dramas but they are not enough to quench my drama thirst. Please suggest me some good ones I can lose myself to. I'm open to Jdoramas too. 

Here is a list of dramas that I love, for reference:

1. Strange Forest

2. Signal

3. Goblin 

4. Six Flying Dragons

5. Because it's my first life (I'm obsessed with this one currently)

6. It's Okay that's Love

7. Circle

8. Weightlifting Fairy

I avoid school settings unless the story is exceptional.

Thanks in advance. Here is a gif of Goog Yoo: 

Hi,

I will recommend you Woman of dignity with a unique storyline and a satirical tone. Or Chief Kim it's an office drama but very hilarious. 

If you like Chinese dramas why not try Rookie Agent rouge. It's very addictive and plot focused with an historical background. Or Ode to joy if you like Age of Youth's storyline. Or even Nirvana in fire which is very well written and smart dialogues. 

Okay, it was hard since you've watched 493 things, but I suggest you go old school with The Legend.

Also, thank you for the B&W smiling and waving Gong Yoo. Dreamy!

If you liked Signal, then maybe Missing Noir M :)

And I second Chief Kim and Woman of Dignity ! 

+1 The Legend
+1 Woman of Dignity
+1 ... all the suggestions already made, they're excellent suggestions

also Angry Mom (it does have a school setting, but the story IS exceptional)

• We married as a job
  • Lookout
  • Voice
  • Maou
  • Kazoku Game
  • Shopping king Louis
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • Live up to your name
  • Hello Monster
  • N no tame ni

The Defendant.  A perfect drama if you're looking for something suspenseful/Action-filled. 

I see that you haven't seen White Christmas yet, it's only 8 episodes and really really good it's a must give it a try ^^

Kwekwe:

Hi,

I will recommend you Woman of dignity with a unique storyline and a satirical tone. Or Chief Kim it's an office drama but very hilarious. 

If you like Chinese dramas why not try Rookie Agent rouge. It's very addictive and plot focused with an historical background. Or Ode to joy if you like Age of Youth's storyline. Or even Nirvana in fire which is very well written and smart dialogues. 

Hi Kwekwe, 

I tried Woman of Dignity, after your recommendation. The story seems interesting, also, Kim Sun Ah. Going to give it a try. Maybe Ode to Joy too. I've finished Chief Kim already.

I dropped Nirvana in Fire after the first episode. Maybe because I find it hard to get into Chinese dramas.   

Six:

Okay, it was hard since you've watched 493 things, but I suggest you go old school with The Legend.

Also, thank you for the B&W smiling and waving Gong Yoo. Dreamy!

Hi Six (Roku?),

I really appreciate you taking the time to go through my list. Thanks a ton. I remember going through The Legend once but the CGI seemed childish. Is the story worth putting myself through that?

Here is another Gong Yoo for you:  I guess I am a bit obsessed. :p

Chloe:

If you liked Signal, then maybe Missing Noir M :)

And I second Chief Kim and Woman of Dignity ! 

Missing Noir M seems interesting. I will check it out.

Woman of dignity I have started and Chief Kim I have already watched. Thanks for your suggestions. :) 

Ash:

The Defendant.  A perfect drama if you're looking for something suspenseful/Action-filled. 

I dropped it after 1st ep. Couldn't hold my interest. (◞‸◟)

fanitha:
  • We married as a job
  • Lookout
  • Voice
  • Maou
  • Kazoku Game
  • Shopping king Louis
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • Live up to your name
  • Hello Monster
  • N no tame ni

I have watched: We married as a job, Voice, Lookout, Shopping King Louie (loved the clueless cuties), Live Up to your name, Hello Monster (Park Bo Gum is the most adorable psychopath ever). 

I see a lot of dramas on your list that I have finished and liked. Makes me think maybe I'll like the rest too. 

Maou seems interesting I'm a fan of Ohno Satoshi. 

Anyways, thanks for the recs. (^○^)

Naksken:

+1 The Legend
+1 Woman of Dignity
+1 ... all the suggestions already made, they're excellent suggestions

also Angry Mom (it does have a school setting, but the story IS exceptional)

Angry Mom is about a mom entering her daughter's high school because the daughter is getting bullied or something, right?

Asena:

I see that you haven't seen White Christmas yet, it's only 8 episodes and really really good it's a must give it a try ^^

2011 or 1997?