Hloo.. Im looking for dramas where the main girl is lovey dovey and kinda clingy towards the male lead.. Ive already watched playful kiss and its versions.. I prefer if the girl shows her aaffections often towards the main guy.. 

Any movies & dramas like that? Any country is fine with me. 

Hello, 

Maybe my girlfriend is a gumiho, Tomorrow with you or You who came from the stars. 

Legend of the blue sea

Bel Ami

Heartstrings

Legend of the blue sea

Just you-she's kinda lovey dovey in later episodes(btw its a great drama)

My gf is a gumiho

Rich man poor woman- she is very affectionate

The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop but it's not the fl. 

Hyowon is the cutest! I don't usually like the "super cute girl" in dramas but, seriously, she's awesome, she's crazy af lol but it's impossible to hate her or dislike her. She and Taeyang are the secondary couple, she just keeps telling him how cute he is, they're called the Ah-Choo couple lol. They are the cutest.

Marriage, Not Dating (she's not overly clingy with the ML, but they do act lovey dovey. She used to be clingy with her ex. Although I think he was just being a jerk).

In addition:

• Gu Family Book
  • Fight for my way | when they start dating. 
  • Always (movie) 
  • Another Miss Oh 
  • Devilish Joy
  • Love 911 (movie) | this one may be exactly what you are looking for. 
  • Oh my Ghostess
  • Queen In Hyun's Man
  • Suspicious Partner
  • The Beauty Inside
  • The Greatest Love
  • The Master's Sun
  • Jelousy Incarnated
  • While you were sleeping
  • Wok of Love
 Avlis Winchester:

The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop but it's not the fl. 

Hyowon is the cutest! I don't usually like the "super cute girl" in dramas but, seriously, she's awesome, she's crazy af lol but it's impossible to hate her or dislike her. She and Taeyang are the secondary couple, she just keeps telling him how cute he is, they're called the Ah-Choo couple lol. They are the cutest.

+1 on this so hard! They were the best thing about this drama and the only reason why I didn't drop it. The main leads were boring and FL was irritating af! But trust us, this drama is worth watching for this amazing second couple! :)

PrettyCarEye:

+1 on this so hard! They were the best thing about this drama and the only reason why I didn't drop it. The main leads were boring and FL was irritating af! But trust us, this drama is worth watching for this amazing second couple! :)

Right?! Also, they were very respectful to each other. The cutest couple indeed. 

A Love So Beautiful

A Taste Of Honey

Discovery of Love

I Need Romance 1 , 

I Need Romance 2

I Order You 

It's Ok, This is Love

Mars

My Sunshine 

Phoenix 

Princess Hours 

Save The Last Dance For Me