Meteor garden 

Love o20 

Lady and lair 

Cruel romance 

Roy lah sanae rai 

Here are some you will like it ... because my choice in dramas is similar...

Salty_bae:

Drinking solo

Flower boy ramen shop (male lead is arrogant and rich but also really dumb)

Lie to Me (fake relationship)

Tomorrows Cantabile (kind of.)

Something about 1% (arranged marriage/fake relationship)

The Liar and his lover (the male lead is not suuper arrogant but he is also not very pleasant)

Where to watch so.ething about 1% ....plz send the link

sneha ganguli:

Where to watch so.ething about 1% ....plz send the link

I watched it on kissasian

Salty_bae:

I watched it on kissasian

There are 2 version....which one are u talking abt

Someone Like You / she does not have to tame him per se, because he is not super super arrogant. She works for him as his nurse after he gets into an accident and needs to help him adjust to daily life. I loooove this guy so much! He didn\t need to be overly arrogant to be sexy as hell ... he\s just so affable and protective and charming. He\s similar to the ML in Boss and Me!

A Clear Midsummer Night / ML is arrogant, but charming ... he is the CEO of his family conglomerate, although people are trying to overthrow him. If I remember correctly FL is already his girlfriend, but there are a few obstacles that causes them to break up and have to find their way back together.

Another Oh Hae Young  / he is not super rich, but owns his own sound production company. The FL falls in love with him first and they go through a sort of push pull relationship until they end up together. But it\s enjoyable to watch, not frustrating (most of the time).

City Hall / he is an aspiring politician from an old chaebol family. Fits the criteria very well. I loved this drama!

Lovers / preacher's daughter falls in love with arrogant gangster. He\s the defacto heir to a rich chaebol family, but for some reason he was removed from the family at a young age and lost his inheritance. That's why he turned to the streets, and became rich in his own right from his own dealings.

Not sure if these following dramas fit your criteria but still recommending:

• Negotiator
  • The fox's summer 1+2
  • Refresh Man
  • Witch's Love
  • Pretty Man
  • Meteor Garden
  • Memories of alhambra
  • Master devil do not kiss me 1+2
  • What is wrong with Secretary Kim?

Watched them all, anymore? (My Sunshine being my fav and also Noble, my love!), Has to be an ultra arrogant, rich, spoiled and bratty ML.

Naiwen:

Watched them all, anymore? (My Sunshine being my fav and also Noble, my love!), Has to be an ultra arrogant, rich, spoiled and bratty ML.

You have literally watched every recommendation listed on this thread?

You might wanna check out Behind Your Smile & Something About 1%

I don't know if you can handle Sealed With A Kiss. How old are you?

PrettyCarEye:

You have literally watched every recommendation listed on this thread?

Yep.

Cdrama:

• loving never forgetting (highly recommend)
  • master devil do not kiss me

Tdrama:

• moon river (very funny! this could also be classed as an alternate version of the Hana yori dango plot)

Kdrama:

• full house (highly recommend) 
  • goong (highly recommend)
  • my secret romance
  • oh my ghostess
  • shining inheritance (highly recommend)

Watching “Moon river” atm, FL is hilarious! Hate the SFL though!

@Naiwen its a little late i guess , but as you mentioned any country is okay , i would like to suggest some of my favorites from my country !

i personally don't watch many indian dramas coz they are very very long but they are good to start with , ending for sure will be happy(coz ofcourse no one will waste their 1 or 2 years for a sad ending )

1. jodha akbar (i loved it , its a historical drama , main leads belong to different religion , akbar is very powerful king and owns major part of india, he is known for being heartless and ultra rude , everyone is scared of him , jodha is a princess of small town , she is beautiful, cheerful, and hates akbar , but when her country lost the battle against akbar, she is forced to marry akbar who also hates her and want to treat her only like a slave , but love blooms between them....not to mention buts its a real story )

2. dekha ek khwaab (tittle means that "i have seen a dream "its about a poor and normal girl who one day finds out that she is a princess , but its story is not like the kdramas that now she have to adjust , learn and all,  she is already in love with a common man but is forced to marry a prince who is damn damn damn hot , super super sexy , the prince will force her in all ways to marry him ...ofcourse prince is the main lead)

3. kaisi yeh yaariyaan ( its a way too long drama , a loosely adaptation of boys over flower , its a way very unique )

people who love kdramas and chinese dramas will surely not get into indian ones ( i am too not a big fan of them )

but there are amazing web series and movies , i will try to recommand in future !!

@suamya 

Kaisi yeh yariaan is my personal favourite.. love from Pakistan .,,, definitely friends watch this one ????????