I'd like some dramas with a playboy male lead who gets tamed by the poor ordinary woman. Preferably the ML is also rich or a heir. I've watched the Taiwanese drama : "What is love." Loved Bai zhong you.

2nd male lead in High Society kind of gives off a player vibe, he is also of wealthy status, He was first set up with female lead but later falls for her friend, poor girl.

Autumns concerto

Easy fortune happy life

Mars

All these three are amazing dramas and they have the playboy lead falling hard for the poor girl trope...

Id like to add

Que sera sera- havent watched that but ppl say that he is a play boy

The day after we broke up- kinda ( spoiler- he becomes a playboy after breaking up with her)

• Heirs
  • Noble, My Love
  • My Secret Romance
  • Boys Over Flowers
  • City Hunter (darker - if I remember correctly you could say the FL failed to 'tame' him in the end)
  • Uncontrollably Fond (warning - tragedy tag)
  • Cinderella and the Four Knights 
  • Secret Garden (FL is a stuntwoman, so not exactly ordinary)
  • Marriage Contract (the leads are a bit older in this one, FL has a kid in school)
  • It's Okay, That's Love (ML is a famous author)
  • Kill Me, Heal Me (ML's personality is... complicated) 

Where the playboy is the second lead:

• Attention, Love! 
  • Princess Agents (sort of, and warning - it ends with a cliffhanger)

In these dramas the ML is not really a playboy heir, but are... men of action? And you do get a similar feeling that they have been "tamed" (I'm not really a fan of that word - it's more like they get the ML to reorder his priorities) by their love for the FL:

• W Two Worlds
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • The K2
  • Goblin
  •  When a Snail Falls in Love (to a lesser degree)

Note: rude playboy heirs are usually my least favourite leads so I haven't watched many dramas with that set up, but I think at least some of these should match what you're looking for.

Many Thai Dramas are of this kind. 

Koo Za Rot Zab - The FL lead is arranged as bride by the ML's father to tame him

U Prince The Series - The Handsome Cowboy 

Jao Sao Rim Tang

Note : I did not like any of these.

Devil Beside You- He is a player through and through.

1% of Something- He is said to have dated many women, but is not seen doing it. He does give the player vibe though.

Last Cinderella- He's a player but she completely reforms him. 

Hi, my Sweetheart- He becomes a player after they breakup but goes back to his sweet self

Plus Nine Boys, young adult male lead is a player and has to work hard to regain female lead's trust....#KimYoungKwang