What I particularly loved about it? The ML's possessiveness and obsessivity with the FL. And the second female getting what she deserves. Are there any shows (from anywhere), that's got a rich and possessive ML? What I didn't enjoy : other schoolgirls obsessing over the ML. So, I'd like ones like this one, but without a second female rival or other girls in love with him. Or any character trying to split the main couple up. I hate that plot line.

The Heirs

Beautiful Mind

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Pinocchio

Kill me Heal me

Spring waltz

Another Ms Oh

LoveO2O

Healer

Moon lovers Scarlet heart Ryeo

Check out this link for more: https://mydramalist.com/14457-cheese-in-the-trap/recs 

I'm in the middle of cheese in the trap right now. I think a better title would have been "Crazy People: The Drama".  I am liking the show a lot, but there are a lot of crazy people terrorizing poor seol :(

Having said that there isn't really another drama quite like it that I've seen. Secret Garden is another show with a weird, possessive male lead that lots of people loved. The other one I thought of was "Weightlifter Kim Bok Joo" mainly because it also has a college campus vibe and a variety of interesting characters. 

usablefiber:

I'm in the middle of cheese in the trap right now. I think a better title would have been "Crazy People: The Drama".  I am liking the show a lot, but there are a lot of crazy people terrorizing poor seol :(

Having said that there isn't really another drama quite like it that I've seen. Secret Garden is another show with a weird, possessive male lead that lots of people loved. The other one I thought of was "Weightlifter Kim Bok Joo" mainly because it also has a college campus vibe and a variety of interesting characters. 

Crazy people the drama would definitely be way more correct. I don't think there is a kdrama with that much ccraziness 

So it sounds like what you're really asking for is dramas with  (1) rich+possessive ML and (2) nobody tries to split the couple up or likes the ML.  And I gotta say, you have me stumped :/ I can't think of a single drama with both these features, though many of the recommendations listed my others above come close. 

As for a recommendation similar to CITT, I would second Moon Lovers.  It's hard to find a character like Yoo Jung, but Wang So comes pretty close. Both aren't the glorified bad boy leads littered throughout dramas. Plus, they give me similar vibes with the scheming and false facades.     

Hanah:

So it sounds like what you're really asking for is dramas with  (1) rich+possessive ML and (2) nobody tries to split the couple up or likes the ML.  And I gotta say, you have me stumped :/ I can't think of a single drama with both these features, though many of the recommendations listed my others above come close. 

As for a recommendation similar to CITT, I would second Moon Lovers.  It's hard to find a character like Yoo Jung, but Wang So comes pretty close. Both aren't the glorified bad boy leads littered throughout dramas. Plus, they give me similar vibes with the scheming and false facades.     

Seen it. Loved it.