I liked how it played out in Save the last Dance for me. Not so much in Summer's Desire. Got any recs

Maybe innocent man

Time Between Dog and Wolf

• Attention, Love! - taiwanese school drama - ML can't remember his early childhood
  • I Hear Your Voice - korean law / sci-fi / fantasy drama - ML gets amnesia part way through the drama
  • Kill Me, Heal Me - korean psychology drama - ML has multiple personalities and his main personality is generally not aware of what happens when his other personalities are in control, so he essentially has partial amnesia / memory gaps
  • Lost Love in Times - chinese historical wuxia fantasty drama - it's not exactly that the ML has amnesia, but the FL has the ability to re-set time, and she's the only one who remembers the original time line where they first met
  • W Two Worlds - modern korean action / sci-fi / fantasy drama - it's a bit like Lost Love in Times, the original timeline where the leads meet is changed and only the FL can remember it completely
  • Hello Monster / I Remember You - korean drama about serial killers and criminal profilers - the ML can't remember important parts of his early childhood

oooh thank-you for all the suggestions <3

Monster 

Fated to love you

I second Hello monster 

I second Hello Monster

Shopping King Louie is another one that fits the bill (also with Seo In Guk as male lead, but playing an entirely different character)

In Good Doctor the ML can’t remember parts of his childhood.  This is my favourite drama so far,  main character Park Shi On is adorable! 

I second Shopping King Louie. Definitely  what you are looking for! 

of all the contrived plot devices, amnesia is the silliest.....  but for some reason this problem is rampant in Korea.....I am wearing a helmet next time I visit. 

I'll suggest a Kdrama that has that element, but don't take it as an endorsement that it'll be good, okay? =D As with all things, your milage may vary depending on your personal taste. 

Therefore, I'll rec Uncontollably Fond even though I personally wasn't uncontrollably fond of it. You may love it. I hope you do!

The Quiz Show, maybe? I haven't seen either of the dramas you mentioned so I'm not sure what genre you're looking for.

mocci:

The Quiz Show, maybe? I haven't seen either of the dramas you mentioned so I'm not sure what genre you're looking for.

I guess something like a 2nd chance at romance,  where male lead and female lead are in love but he then gets amnesia and he doesn't remember her, but then falls in love with her again before getting his previous memories back. There might be lame plot developments where their family or rivals keep them apart but they still end up together and finding each other