Hello everyone! I’m looking for a drama with a yandere male character. I’ve never see something like this before; I like every type  of drama (korean, japanese, taiwanese, chinse), I’m not really interesting to language, lel! Thanks a lot to help me!

Ps: I’m tried my best, but I’m from Italy, so sorry if I write something wrong!

:3

If Yandere means what I think it does then try: 

Behind Your Smile

U-Prince The Series: The Handsome Cowboy

*neither of these examples are as extreme as what anime portrays Yandere to be. If they were, I'd be extremely concerned.  Also if you're looking for more, check out Thai lakorns. I think you'd find more of these types of males in them.

Missing You, the second male lead is yandere for the female lead.

Different levels of yanderessness( did I just invent a word?) and also not always the male lead, If you'd like some proper spoilers let me know and I'll edit the post.

Last Friends (Jdrama) - too yandere for my taste, to a scary level, much prefer the next two ;-)

Empress Ki -  pure yandere especially in parts, but a caring one.

My Heart Twinkle Twinkle - he is as yandere as one gets, but in a delicious way.

Cheese in the Trap - yup he is one, but you need to pay attention to notice it sometimes. There is a second yandere in it, but he is a total creep, didn't find him interesting.

5-je Kara 9ji- Made (Jdrama) I would say borderline yandere and more on a cute side.

The Bridal Mask - second male lead is a yandere, sometimes too yandere, but sometimes is just right ;-)

What Happened in Bali - there is a yandere in it, but I hated him with passion

Thousand Years of Love - not one of my favourites, but it does have a yanderific second lead.

Somebody already mentioned it, but I'll say it again  in Missing You the second lead is a pure yandere. 

Obsessed (Kmovie) - you only realize he is one in the end, but yes after he does a certain thing it left me in no doubt.

Kill Me, Heal Me - one of the personalities is a yandere, but I wasn't too satisfied by his actions, he doesn't go far enough for my taste.

Thank all of you! I think that I’ll start to watch “my heart twinkle twinkle” or “Missing you”; btw, I’m really curious about “Obsessed” too!

Ps: I’m seriously in love with the “yanderessness” word, lololol

• Wolf girl and black prince
  • Cheese in the trap

I’ve already seen the anime version of “wolf girl and black Prince” and I seriously don’t know. Is the drama  better than the anime? Because I didn’t like it a lot :c. Anyway, thanks! I really love the plot of “Cheese in the trap”, so I will surely watch it!

Soft_taeddy__:

I’ve already seen the anime version of “wolf girl and black Prince” and I seriously don’t know. Is the drama  better than the anime? Because I didn’t like it a lot :c. Anyway, thanks! I really love the plot of “Cheese in the trap”, so I will surely watch it!

Honestly it is not better. I liked way more the anime than the live action :(

Soft_taeddy__:

Thank all of you! I think that I’ll start to watch “my heart twinkle twinkle” or “Missing you”; btw, I’m really curious about “Obsessed” too!

Ps: I’m seriously in love with the “yanderessness” word, lololol

Hehehe I might start using it :-)

Btw do you  have any recommendations with male yandere in either Drama or anime? 

I know there is Amnesia, Inu x Boku SS, Diabolik Lovers, but that's it. 

Yuppie, I have some male character with a really good level of yanderessness!

Fist of all, Tsukiyama Shuu from Tokyo Ghoul and  Trancy Alois from Kuroshitsuji II;

Then, I think you’d like:

~Creed, Black Cat

~Tyki Mikk, D. Gray Man

~Mikaela Hyakuya, Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign (I’m really in love with him)

~Vincent Nightray, Pandora Hearts

~Seijuro Akashi, Kuroko’s Basketball (I don’t like the anime a lot, but the character really suits)

~Haru, My Little Monster (but in a soft and cute way!)

I hope I can help you! :3

Ps: I recommend you to watch “Durara”, because there’s a lot of Yandere; and, if u didn’t see it yet, “Mirai Nikki”, because Gasai Yuno is the queen of yandere!

Meg:

Hehehe I might start using it :-)

Btw do you  have any recommendations with male yandere in either Drama or anime? 

I know there is Amnesia, Inu x Boku SS, Diabolik Lovers, but that's it. 

Soft_taeddy__:

Yuppie, I have some male character with a really good level of yanderessness!

Fist of all, Tsukiyama Shuu from Tokyo Ghoul and  Trancy Alois from Kuroshitsuji II;

Then, I think you’d like:

~Creed, Black Cat

~Tyki Mikk, D. Gray Man

~Mikaela Hyakuya, Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign (I’m really in love with him)

~Vincent Nightray, Pandora Hearts

~Seijuro Akashi, Kuroko’s Basketball (I don’t like the anime a lot, but the character really suits)

~Haru, My Little Monster (but in a soft and cute way!)

I hope I can help you! :3

Ps: I recommend you to watch “Durara”, because there’s a lot of Yandere; and, if u didn’t see it yet, “Mirai Nikki”, because Gasai Yuno is the queen of yandere!

Wow so many and I didn't watch any of them! Thank you so much!

I’m glad you like them~

Meg:

Wow so many and I didn't watch any of them! Thank you so much!

Missing you - the second lead guy is a yandere for sure but u can't hate him cause he is such a fruitcake

Bridal mask- the villain guy is the definition of yandere 

the girl who smell scent- the villain guy is serial killer and sadistic one 

Gap dong- the psycho guy

Let me know if u want more cause I have a list 

Yuppie, I’ll really love if u can recommend me some more! :3

keerthika:

Missing you - the second lead guy is a yandere for sure but u can't hate him cause he is such a fruitcake

Bridal mask- the villain guy is the definition of yandere 

the girl who smell scent- the villain guy is serial killer and sadistic one 

Gap dong- the psycho guy

Let me know if u want more cause I have a list 

Bad guys- yanderish serial killer 

Oh my ghostess- kind of yandere

The war of son- the villain is a creepy one 

Cruel romance- the villain guy is a yandere 

I remember you- psycho guy

Hyde Jekyll, Me- a yandere side character

I can hear your voice- the villain man is a creepy as hell

Suspicious housekeeper- creepy one

Roy Leh Sanae Rai- the ML is a anti hero type and yanderish too 

Lair game- creepy much

My love from another star - the bad guy is a creepy and yandere

Summer's desire- two yandere guys obsessed with the lead girl

The thousand years of love- the villain guy is yandere 

What happened in bali- the second lead is a yandere

Cheese in the trap- the ML is mysterious but he is a kind of yandere

Sealed with a kiss- the ML is a yandere and obsessive one

Que Sera Sera- kind of yandere

Too Late to Say I Love You- the ML is a obsessed one 

Delightful Girl - the second lead is obsessed with the girl its more like yanderish

Falling For Innocence- the second lead is a yandere

secret- the ML is yandere for sure 

Last freinds- the guy is creepy yandere and a psycho..he is yandere to the core 

Kill me heal Me- the ML has a personality disorder and one of the personality is a yandere 

I hope this will be usefull for u ...enjoy