I love watching cooking shows, or just people enjoying a good meal together. I'd like shows that show often people not caring about manners while eating or drinking (like not using the proper utensils or having the proper dining etiquette). I find that hilarious and fun to watch. I watch Indian eating shows (showing Indian people eating with their fingers). The gist is that the people in there must enjoy their foosd and drinks while not caring about what others think about their table manners. I have a perfectionism personality disorder, so I'm really scared of getting judged by others, hence why my weird request. (Like in Marriage, not dating, the FL doesn't care at all to use the right utensils, there was a scene where her ex bf fed her and she just swallowed it whole or etc. And I think she truly enjoys eating Ramen in Flower Boy Ramen shop) I think today's society cares way too much about rules, etiquette and conformity to them, and I'm fed up with this. Or people talking loudly in a bar/restaurant/bistro , not caring they might bother others. Or just the FL ot giving a damn about what the world thinks of her (Boys over Flowers, Princess returning Pearl, My bratty Princess, Princess Huai Yu).

I think you'd probably like:

• Sound of the Desert - I'm thinking of the FL's lack of dining manners in the beginning
  • Love in the Moonlight - I think there might only be one scene where this is obvious, but the FL is cross dressing as a boy and is not self conscious about the way she eats
  • I Hear Your Voice - utensils + the FL is a bit of a slob
  • Coffee Prince - the ML finds the FL's eating habits and lack of self-consciousness while eating endearing (I know this has become a cliche, but this is a classic and Gong Yoo sells it)

You might also like:

• Jealousy Incarnate - one of the characters is a chef / landlord so there are many scenes with cooking / eating together. He has his own quirks and is not self conscious about them. 
  • Introverted Boss - the ML has social phobia and there are several scenes where he cooks (I didn't finish this one)
  • Drinking Solo - I haven't watched this yet, but it's on my PtW list and from what I understand it's about instructors who are not self conscious about drinking alone.

Saboriman Kantarou -I am currently watching this and it makes all the Japanese Dessert look absolutely to die for...the rest of the show is poop, but the food is delightful.

I second the "Let's Eat" dramas. It's literally all about eating.

Maybe the Jdrama "Hungry" or "Lunch Queen". Or the Kdrama "Eating Existence".
There's a Kmovie about eating cakes: "Antique Bakery". There's also a short Jdrama called "Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles".

But really, other than "Let's Eat" I don't think I've seen any dramas where people truly enjoy eating food without etiquette. Usually dramas are more about showing fancy food being cooked by genius chefs.