So, I've watched That Fool and am currently watching The Prime Minister and I and I decided I want to go on a Contract Marriage/Fake Marriage binge.  So I want stuff that involves the main male and female in a contract marriage or fake marriage.   I am ok with Amnesia-related things, but I DO NOT want something in which one of the MC's treats the other poorly because they have amnesia (like the one with the rich girl, they convince her she's supposed to be their maid or something).   I would prefer it to be mostly from the male leads perspective, but thats not terribly important

Thank you for any time spent reading this.

Hey, how about : "Marriage not Contract", "1% of anything", "Something about 1%". These are the ones I watched and loved.

I built a list based on a couple of articles with recommendations and suggestions here in MDL.   This will keep u busy:

Forced-cohab/Contract Marriage Dramas

https://mydramalist.com/list/Y4aKD2PL

Marriage, Not Dating ; Marriage Contract; Because This is My First Life; Fated to Love You; Full House; Goong; Lie to Me; Something About 1 Percent.  All pretty good, but my favorite is Fated to Love You, its AWESOME,

Carolina:

Marriage, Not Dating ; Marriage Contract; Because This is My First Life; Fated to Love You; Full House; Goong; Lie to Me; Something About 1 Percent.  All pretty good, but my favorite is Fated to Love You, its AWESOME,

Fated is mine too! (the kdrama)

In addition to the above, The Eternal Love has arranged marriage, Love O2O has the leads marry in an online game before meeting, W Two Worlds has fake marriage, Uncontrollably Fond has fake dating, and Jealousy Incarnate sort of has fake dating. 

Female assassins on the palace, has an arranged marriage but the main lead decided to "fake it" not consummating the wedding night, and then later on they actually do fall in love. 

Marriage for convenience: Full house (KR, TW & PH version),marriage contract, Ojagkyu Brothers (seconds leads), Wonderful Life, That Fool, We Married as a job, Prime Minister and I, Drunken to Love you, Sunny Happiness, Because its my First Life, Fated to Love You (TW & KR version), Delightful Girl Chunhyang, Fake Couple, Empire of Gold, Haeundae Lovers, eccentric daughter in law (kinda, maybe?)

Arranged marriage: Goong, Sweet 18, my little bride (movie), inborn pair, Mask, hapi mari, creating destiny, mask, king 2 hearts, bride of the century

Fake dating: Mr.Duke, smiling pasta, marriage not dating, my name is kim samsoon, lie to me, he was cool (movie), too beautiful to lie (movie), Pride, mary stayed out all night, 1% of something/1% of anything, jealousy incarnate, coffee prince, mary stayed out all night, w-2 worlds,

Here you can find and article about this with recommendations.

I also made a List about this trope because i love it!!

Goong

Full House  (Any version)

Marriage, Not Dating (contract relationship not marriage)

Leh Ratree

Cubic

Drunken to Love You

Fated to Love You (both versions)

Because This is my First Life

Mary Stayed Out All Night

Fake Couple (Gisou no Fuufu)

Wanida

When A Man Loves a Woman (Thai version... starring James Ma)