Im watching just between lovers.. i really loved the male lead. A rough character good on inside. The girl was also very likable and pretty.. Im a sucker for these kinda dramas..so any drama with bad boys and likable female leads?( not loud, annoying female leads like jandi in bof- sorry bof fans) I really wanna watch dramas like that but its hard to find.. Any country is ok for me as long as it has eng subs and is not too old..

Thanku for suggestions.. 

Healer

Cambrian Period

Hello Monster

Black

1% of something

New tales of a gisaeng

Monstar

neo:

Healer

Cambrian Period

Hello Monster

Black

Thanks !! Ive already watched healer and i plan to watch black.. ill check the other two too.. :)

Czakhareina:

1% of something

New tales of a gisaeng

Monstar

I had watched monstar but cudnt just get into it. I have received many positive feedbacks abt new tales of gisaeng.. so im sure ill check it out and ill also check out the other drama. Thanks:))

Devil Beside you- Its older, but Mike He is AMAZING.

Secret Garden, secret, heirs    korean

The Kings Woman   Chinese

Indian. Not sure where u can watch it. Fantastc male lead and female. Love hate relationship.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iss_Pyaar_Ko_Kya_Naam_Doon%3F_(2011_TV_series)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangrasiya.  Indian. Same female lead and sexy male lead.

squeakyelle:

Devil Beside you- Its older, but Mike He is AMAZING.

Thankyou!!

fanitha:

Pride (jdrama)

Its in my ptw list for long time. Thankyou.. ill go check that out

Kad71:

Secret Garden, secret, heirs    korean

The Kings Woman   Chinese

Indian. Not sure where u can watch it. Fantastc male lead and female. Love hate relationship.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iss_Pyaar_Ko_Kya_Naam_Doon%3F_(2011_TV_series)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangrasiya.  Indian. Same female lead and sexy male lead.

Ive watched heirs already. Ill check the others.. and as regarding iss pyar ko kya naam doon and rangrasia, they both are awesome dramas.. As im an indian watched it already years back when they aired lol.  Loved both dramas and loved Arnav and Rudra..:)

Sandysan:

Ive watched heirs already. Ill check the others.. and as regarding iss pyar ko kya naam doon and rangrasia, they both are awesome dramas.. As im an indian watched it already years back when they aired lol.  Loved both dramas and loved Arnav and Rudra..:)

Hey, I have amazing suggestions, only if I can get my head together. 

As for Indian shows, most are downright crappy. They start off great and then fall down straight into he'll. The 2 above are exceptions.

Jodha Akbarwas amazing the first year. Once they confessed their love, that was it. Done. But amazing drama though. The director and script were on pint with the rmance, jealosy, obsession. 

Kad71:

Hey, I have amazing suggestions, only if I can get my head together. 

As for Indian shows, most are downright crappy. They start off great and then fall down straight into he'll. The 2 above are exceptions.

Jodha Akbarwas amazing the first year. Once they confessed their love, that was it. Done. But amazing drama though. The director and script were on pint with the rmance, jealosy, obsession. 

lo i know most indian shows start great but fall downright due to repeating the same plot for trps. most suitable example would be kumkum bagya - ongoing show..

according to me, even rangrasia was like that.. it started off great but then i didnt like how they showed sanaya's look alike. they could have showed like original sanaya was alive.. agggh.. anyways it was overall good..

and i have watched jodha akbar too.. first watched for their romance and then watched salim and anarkali..and then i stopped it midway because there were many eps and i couldnt watch all of it.. 

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge :D Girl was not loud but really weird tho^^ I adore that drama, not despite its weirdness but because of that^^

Also Cheese in the Trap has a bad boy as a lead but the second male lead is exactly like Gang Doo in Just Between Lovers, he reminded me In Ho right away :)

Also you can watch Japanese version of BOF, Hana Yori Dango. Girl was not like Jan Di, I think.  And the cuteness is much more than the Korean one.

Healer

Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto

The Greatest Love

I second Falling for Innocence

Flower Boy Ramen Shop but I don't like the drama itself that much, kinda ridiculous

High-end Crush (mini web drama)

Aisha :

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge :D Girl was not loud but really weird tho^^ I adore that drama, not despite its weirdness but because of that^^

Also Cheese in the Trap has a bad boy as a lead but the second male lead is exactly like Gang Doo in Just Between Lovers, he reminded me In Ho right away :)

Also you can watch Japanese version of BOF, Hana Yori Dango. Girl was not like Jan Di, I think and the cuteness is much more than the Korean one.

Healer
Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto

The Greatest Love

I second Falling for Innocence

Flower Boy Ramen Shop but I don't like the drama itself that much, kinda ridicilous

High-end Crush (mini web drama)

Thanks a lot.. i will check those out