Anyone whose seen, On The Way To The Airport, knows the kind  of chemistry the two leads sparked off each other for the drama.   They  generated enough "unintentional"  heat to boil water without even one  touch.  That's major skill.   They didn't even have to be looking at  each other, they just had to be somewhere in the same vicinity to  produce waves you could feel.  I've watched a lot of dramas and not seen  anything at that skill level. But, I know there are lots of them out  there.  I'm appealing to Romance lovers to help me find some  with a  leading pair like to this one.   I'm not talking about typical skinship  and kissing chemistry,  but  feelings that are unintended and morally  fought against, but simmers, crackles and burns without touching.   Emotional and physical soulmates restrained by circumstances.   I know  it's a tall order but if anyone has seen any like it please list them  for me.

Watching that drama was like watching such great slow burn of intense passion between Lee Sangyeon and kim Haneul. The story was not to my taste but it was really awesome to watch them both on screen..... The scene where they were just talking on the phone, or even the silent moments they just looked at each other, was just sooo good.  That drama was definitely-a-must-watch for that strong chemistry. 

Anyway the nearest drama I can think of and can suggest you check out, would probably be the currently airing drama Just Between lovers. Lee Junho and Won JinAh has the same type of chemistry, and in addition the tone and feel of the story telling is somewhat similar. Slow, quiet, melancholic yet palpable

Another one is probably My Love eundong

.... But if you want a similar type of Emotional and physical soulmates restrained by circumstances plot with great chemistry between leads, maybe try checking out Princess Man,  Autumn Concerto, My sunshine,  and last but not the least Hundred Million stars in the sky.

Hundred million stars in the sky?  I'll check that one out since I've seen the rest.  I knew it would be a tall order tryng to find something similar but I thought I'd give it a shot here anyway.  Thanks!

I'm adding On The Way To The Airport to my PTW list based on your description. I was going to suggest trying In Time With You, Healer, or maybe even Coffee Prince, Live Up to Your Name, or Witch's Romance, but you've watched all of those already. Then based on Czakhareina's comment I was going to recommend Because This is My First Life, but you've seen that too! You've watched everything!

Thai show 

Kleun Cheewit

AH:

I'm adding On The Way To The Airport to my PTW list based on your description. I was going to suggest trying In Time With You, Healer, or maybe even Coffee Prince, Live Up to Your Name, or Witch's Romance, but you've watched all of those already. Then based on Czakhareina's comment I was going to recommend Because This is My First Life, but you've seen that too! You've watched everything!

XD ya!  I've seen so much.  It's become a problem  finding unique dramas.   I've literally drama(ed) myself into a corner!    That's why I ended up here, to see if any long time drama fiends might have anything in their pocket.  There are so many out there who've seen more than I have.  Thank you for your suggestions those are all great dramas, especially Coffee Prince one of my faves!   Def. give Airport a try, it's worth watching.  ;) ;) I put it on my list of dramas that should be watched at least 1nce.

Freefly:

Thai show 

Kleun Cheewit

Thank you Freefly!  I've added Kleun Cheewit.  I've seen a few Thai dramas that I really liked but I'm a real novice with them still and trying to work my way through all the slap n' kiss to find some great ones with substantial story lines.  This one looks like it might fit the bill.  

Definitely, try watching My Beautiful Bride,  Between The leads, they are barely met, the female  is a fugitive most of the entire drama, meanwhile the male lead is  desperately searching for his bride. but The amount of emotion and sacrifice they put just to make them together again is so beautifully done... The longing the male lead is showing to her bride  is just AHHH.... And when the show told  past of their love story! 

Or might be try Que Sera Sera,  they might be try to hurt each other on the outside, but it's just a facade... ,   Never seen so much passion between couple before... 

I agree with OP. On The Way to the Airport had one of the best main lead chemistry ever.

I don't know how they did it, but it made you cheer for ppl with affairs lol

As for my Beautiful Bride, I think I was the only one who wanted to ship ML with the Female Detective lol.

OTWTTA was exceptional that way - one of the few imo.  You might try In the Mood for Love.  Sexual tension is Very heavy.  Idk...personally I think Western stuff is way better in that dept.

+1 Que Sera Sera

Queen In Hyun's Man has some of the best chemistry I've seen in dramas. The heat is off the charts, so much so that they dated in real life for like two years after the drama. Agree with Another Miss Oh and Scent of a Woman since I've seen those. 

Edit: Oh my sweet cheesecake! You have watched almost 700 dramas, I think there's very few things us mere mortals can recommend. * bows in awe* 

May I suggest Turkish dramas Cesur Ve Guzel, Gunesin Kislari , Siyah Beyaz Ask(currently going on)  and Hindi drama Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam doon?. I know that for the turkish ones english subs are available, but not sure about Hindi one.

Antonin:

I agree with OP. On The Way to the Airport had one of the best main lead chemistry ever.

I don't know how they did it, but it made you cheer for ppl with affairs lol

As for my Beautiful Bride, I think I was the only one who wanted to ship ML with the Female Detective lol.

No you weren't!  I  shipped that too! XD

Ansuya:

May I suggest Turkish dramas Cesur Ve Guzel, Gunesin Kislari , Siyah Beyaz Ask(currently going on)  and Hindi drama Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam doon?. I know that for the turkish ones english subs are available, but not sure about Hindi one.

Yes you may!  But where would I find Turkish dramas?  I'd love to try them.