Hello! 
I'm looking for a cheesy, feel-good drama, something that will put you in an instant good mood and make you laugh/smile, feel warm inside etc. Anything goes, J-doramas, K-dramas etc. Hope you guys can recommend me something, thank you! (:

After looking at my dramalist I noticed that I don´t seem to watch anything like that XD
But Love 020 came into my mind it´s a sweet and light hearted romance, maybe you would want to check it out ^^

https://mydramalist.com/15031-love-o2o

Weightlifting Fairy

Shopping King Louie

The Vineyard Man

Light, fluffy, and cheesy: 

• Splash Splash LOVE
  • Bromance
  • School 2017
  • Sassy Go Go (although this is mostly very light and fluffy, one of the ML's friends does have a storyline that deals with attempted suicide and parental abuse)
  • Coffee Prince (it's a bit dated and there are a few parts that are a bit slow, but if you can get / skip past that it's so worth it)
  • You're Beautiful (also a bit dated)

Also:

• Love in the Moonlight - starts out light and funny, gets a bit heavier and more emotional in the middle, and then ends on a light, happy note

Thank you all so much for the wonderful recommendations, I will check them all out! :*

@AH Right after posting this I actually ended up watching Splash Splash Love :D 

Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko

@Rossie I hope you enjoyed it and got what you were looking for :)

1. Oh My Venus (KDrama) - a lot of lovey-dovey scenes that will warm your heart.

2. Kahogo no Kahoko (JDrama) - the main female lead is super innocent: that's the point of the drama - you'll watch her grow in a mature and cute way. She's not annoyingly innocent, at least for me and she learns from her mistakes. There's drama and comedy and romance. I loved the male lead! It was a revelation.

Dramas: 

• Ouran High School Host Club (pretty close/true to the original manga, and a cute, funny and uplifting series to watch)
  • Rooftop Prince (there are some sad/serious parts but the comedy and romance moments are really entertaining and sweet, I guarantee laughs at some point)
  • Dramaworld (as cringey, cheesy and cliche as it sounds, if not more; good for a lighthearted watch/something to entertain but not really to be taken too seriously...)
  • 7 First Kisses (same as above; bear in mind that it's cheesy, cliche and obviously commercial but good as an easy, quick watch especially due to the eye candy lmao)
  • Suspicious Partner (deals with some heavier topics of law/crime but nothing that should be too distressing; gets a bit slow in the middle episodes but I found the drama overall to be an enjoyable and fun watch with really sweet and uplifting romance and good acting)
  • I also second Shopping King Louie.

And some movie recommendations to throw in for if you'd prefer to watch something quick in one sitting:

• This Is Not What I Expected
  • Twenty
  • Like For Likes
  • Mood of the Day

Coffee Prince

Master's Sun

You're Beautiful

My Love From The Star

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Thanks guys! I wish mdl had a thanking/upvoting system so I could thank you all one by one, I really appreciate all of your recommendations! <3

For now I started on Kahogo no Kahoko since I felt in the mood for a quick J-drama (thank you @Nefertiti) This is so cute! :D 

@Neo Thank you for the movie suggestions, I was going to add in my post above that you could also recommend me movies cause sometimes that's just what you need 'something quick in one sitting'. (:

Again, thank you all!

Rossie:

Thanks guys! I wish mdl had a thanking/upvoting system so I could thank you all one by one, I really appreciate all of your recommendations! <3

For now I started on Kahogo no Kahoko since I felt in the mood for a quick J-drama (thank you @Nefertiti) This is so cute! :D 

@Neo Thank you for the movie suggestions, I was going to add in my post above that you could also recommend me movies cause sometimes that's just what you need 'something quick in one sitting'. (:

Again, thank you all!

I'm glad you're enjoying! :D

Jugglers, Master's Sun, Marriage Not Dating, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, A Gentleman's Dignity, Playful Kiss.

Some of the ones named above do have their emotional and depressing moments so let me just drop this if you want a good taste of reality and  feel-good dramas from my experience:

Because This Is My First Life - i think this absolutely perfect for what you are looking for

Reply Series (i've only watched 1997 and 1988) - this does contradict what i say a bit about emotional moments however this one has heartwarming emotional scenes and not so depressing and dramatic falls of the main/supportive roles

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Fight My Way

Last 2 are very cheesy and romantic like you asked for hahahah, but bare in mind i dont watch a lot of cheesy and romantic dramas as i tend to enjoy more thriller/detective/historical and very depressing dramas. 

But make sure you give these a go and if you don't feel so-good anymore then ask me cos i have a load of dramas which will make your toilet rolls and tissue box all gone from your house.