o que [e beijo de madeira

iamgeralddd:

Oi, eu sugiro que você está aprovado, é amor , melhores beijos e melhor química, divirta-se :)

eu amei o beijo do lee min ho no drama a lenda do mar azul , eu ja vi duzentas vezes o video e a lingua dele nuss entrando na boa da prota 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=introverted+boss+kiss+scene

INTROVERTED BOSS. ♥  Bosseu is not shy in terms of kissing. Lol ♥♥♥

KimberlyAmor:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=introverted+boss+kiss+scene

CHEFE INTROBRADO. ♥ Bosseu não é tímido em termos de beijar. Lol ♥♥♥

VERDADE QUEM DERA SE AS ATRIZES QUE CONTRACENA COM ELE FOSSE UM POUCO MAIS ABERTA

Nymphadora:

Yes, you are completely right. The kisses are a combination of the audience, the type of channel, actors etc. 

Also some older dramas have really good kisses, the best kisses can be found on Taiwanese dramas though. Those tend to be super hot. And as you said, is not that we want something vulgar, just realistic that makes our heart race lol

Had to use this quote because the said I couldn’t quote you recommendation quote cause it was too long hahahha 

I seen a few like Mars but I will give the other ones a try thank you so much! 

SecondLeadQueen:
I seen a few like Mars but I will give the other ones a try thank you so much! 

If you highlight a sentence it will give you the option of only quoting the sentence. Like I did here.

Also, girl yes check those dramas, I don't recommend dramas I didn't like. And if I do, I mention it. 

Nymphadora:

If you highlight a sentence it will give you the option of only quoting the sentence. Like I did here.

Also, girl yes check those dramas, I don't recommend dramas I didn't like. And if I do, I mention it. 

I can’t highlight :( maybe because I’m on my phone?

Left you a message :) 

definitely que sera sera. Another Eric Mun drama... But it's a melodrama..

SecondLeadQueen:

You must love Lakorn dramas hehehhe 

I’m against violence in a relationship even on dramas  but I do have to accept those type of kisses excite me more.  Like when the ML gets jealous he is all like your mine. 

Which is why the female lead cannot be a pushover, a doormat or a sniveling ninny. Kisses that are a result of desperation and  intense emotions are more fun to watch. It is fun to watch that loss in control (only in in dramaland though, because in reality, there are too many variables that can change harmless into dangerous)

1% of anything, king's woman, secret,  ramen shop, are great examples. You are mine  - those kind of kisses. My mind is drawing a blank here but their  are so many more dramas that have no kisses, but the tension is palpable and more satisfying to watch,  

By the way forgot about heirs. The kiss in the storeroom or the one in the terrace of the school. Now that was fun.

I've just finished  Jugglers and I recommend it, it has several peks and a few of very hot kisses ^^

Add Seung Ho to your list hahahh see I’m not a robot 

And this is also good 

https://youtu.be/zshxyxsISso

I can't believe no one has mentioned Queen In Hyun's Man

kittenpoint:

I can't believe no one has mentioned Queen In Hyun's Man

I thought they did! That’s why I didn’t mention it.