Yes to Introverted Boss and Shopping King Louie

Bromance (Taiwanese drama)

https://youtu.be/iPno1ohmBZU The Princess' Man. Jump to 6:20 and watch until the end. Not a hot makeout session.. but so beautiful, very romantic and passionate... full of affection and Love. How he first kisses her forehead gently, then goes further down until he reaches for her mouth. 

Recently finished I'm not a robot

LOTS of really good kissing scenes

I couldnt believe I was watching a kdrama!

anushkaxsarkar:

Recently finished I'm not a robot

LOTS of really good kissing scenes

I couldnt believe I was watching a kdrama!

https://youtu.be/Bv00fksA0QQ the actor from 'I'm not a robot ' is definitively a great kisser. The link is from another drama where he also kisses passionately and the female lead kisses him back with equally as much passion :)

Veruska1993:

https://youtu.be/Bv00fksA0QQ the actor from 'I'm not a robot ' is definitively a great kisser. The link is from another drama where he also kisses passionately and the female lead kisses him back with equally as much passion :)

ahhh yoo seung ho is such a cutie i want more rom coms with him

anushkaxsarkar:

ahhh yoo seung ho is such a cutie i want more rom coms with him

I want him in more romance dramas too,romcom or romantic drama..he's a cutie yes*_*

Love Story in Harvard (2004) with Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee has my interest now. There is makeout session and even *gasp* sex scene :O I'm chocked , cuz this is after all from early 2000s!! 

Taiwanese drama: Refresh Man with Aaron Yan

There seems to be alot out there that I didnt know of thanks everyone

JoanneSmith:
I've decided recently that anything Seo In Guk is in, the kisses are delicious.   And its very apparent his loves kiss scenes.  LOL 

I luff him

Naksken:

I luff him

IKR?!!!  It will be interesting if he takes the role in remake of 100 million stars from the sky.   I saw he was considering but never saw anything more since January.  

On the Way to the Airport. It only has like 1 major one, but dayum!!!

This thing was built up. It doesn't help to watch just the scene, you really have to start watching the show from the beginning.

I don't want to hype it up too much, but that alone deserves an award xD

Jealousy Incarnate too, THAT scene in the locker room. hooo boy! Both of them are known to be great kissers xD

Marry me or Not (Taiwanese), amazing chemistry too

Cinnamaroll:

Overall, things are-a-changing kissing in dramas. I think shows with a more mature storyline and cast tend to have the realistic kissing. 

Goodness gracious I hope so. These wooden kisses are a killer -_-

Currently watching Secret Love Affair and can't says I hate it... kisses are NIIICE

I think I haven't seen anyone mention 'Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim.' Although romance is not the main point of this drama, their chemistry is off the charts, and we get to see that already in the first episode. Their kisses are definitely among the top 3 in my list. 

Then, I second: Queen In Hyun's man, Another Miss Oh, It's okay, that's love, Marriage not Dating

And I feel recently they started to step up the game with kissing scenes in romantic dramas, like Because it's my first life, Suspicious Partner, I am not a Robot, Live up to Your name etc.