Of dramas where the lead guy doesn’t like the lead girl at first.

What I’m looking for: dramas where the lead guy doesn’t fall for the girl right away for at least 5 episodes if not more. It can be for what ever reason they lost or broke up with their Gf or lovers and don’t want to fall in love again or waiting for their ex lovers to come back. Revenge they use the girl to get revenge so they make them fall in love but they don’t love them or care for them but end up loving them. They aren’t their type hahah at least at first. Or my favorite one I’m poor you are rich and I hate rich people specially spoiled girls hahahh

Like Innocent Man [IMG=G0O]

He sincerely didn’t like her only used her for a while than did fall for her.

Like Cain and Abel [IMG=P3J]

He was in love with someone else but he was too late but after feel for the other girl (ji sub story)

Like East Of Eden [IMG=J6T]

She was just too spoiled for his taste, and he had vengeance on his mind specially against rich people. But hey he fell for her! Hahah

Like Bad Guy [IMG=B6K]

Another guy with vengeance on his mind but also fell for the girl he didn’t like.

Like My lovely Sam Soon [IMG=M0A]

This guy kept waiting for the return of his ex, didn’t like the lead girl because well she wasn’t his type. But he saw beyond the exterior and fell for her deeply.

What all this dramas have in common is that they didn’t fall for the girl right away. It took them a few long episodes to open up their eyes. Slow burn if you must say a way...dramas that leaves us wanting dreading for them to get together and when they do it’s so beautiful and exciting ahhaha.

What I’m not looking for: dramas like boys over flower or cheese in the trap. Where they acted like they didn’t like them for like three episodes but fell for them super fast.

In cheese in the trap he liked her since the beginning but acted like he didn’t.

Boys over flower it was more about power but dated her fast.

Playful kiss he just was a conceited fool because he liked her since they were kids ahhah just didn’t want to accept it.

I don’t want the lead to have any kind of warm and fuzzy feelings right away, or that they like them as kids but something happen they started hating them but hides he likes the lead girl deep in side his heart.

• Black
  • Can love become money
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Fated to love you
  • Full House
  • Warm and cozy
  • The Master's sun

Gu Family Book - the FL liked the ML since childhood, but the ML likes a different girl and that isn't fully resolved until episode 12, and he thinks the FL is a boy until episode 9

fanitha:
  • Black
  • Can love become money
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Fated to love you
  • Full House
  • Warm and cozy
  • The Master's sun

I haven’t watched can love become money! So I will add it to my to watch list.  Only full house was the Thai version tho heheheh. 

Thank you so much! 

Jealousy incarnate definitely. Slooow brun. The ML even sets her up with his friend mostly to get rid of her. But stuff happens between the ML and the FL and he falls for her hard.

Coffee prince

Fated to love you (k-version) he's still hurting from a break up

Que sera sera: she's not rich enough for him and a little too naive. He's a gigolo type. 

mahiba:

Jealousy incarnate definitely. Slooow brun. The ML even sets her up with his friend mostly to get rid of her. But stuff happens between the ML and the FL and he falls for her hard.

Coffee prince

Fated to love you (k-version) he's still hurting from a break up

Que sera sera: she's not rich enough for him and a little too naive. He's a gigolo type. 

I have watch most of them except Jealousy Incarnated which has been highly recommended! I guess I need to give it a try. Thank you by the way. 

Gu Family Book, Dday, Ex Girlfriend Club, She was Pretty, Wild Romance

hmm..maybe secret? The guy reallly did not like the lead girl at first.

Unnie25:

Gu Family Book, Dday, Ex Girlfriend Club, She was Pretty, Wild Romance

Have watched all except Ex Girlfriend Club do you remember which couple is the type of romance I’m looking for? 

Thank you by the way! 

Irusu:

hmm..maybe secret? The guy reallly did not like the lead girl at first.

Many people say Secret is just what I’m looking for but I really don’t like Ji Sung. Is it worth me really trying to watch this drama? Like moving that I don’t like Ji Sung aside? 

Thank you! 

SecondLeadQueen:

Have watched all except Ex Girlfriend Club do you remember which couple is the type of romance I’m looking for? 

Thank you by the way! 

The main couple. I mean the premise is that they are exes who are still friends. It takes a few episodes to see any type of interest from the guy.

I see you asked about Secret and yes Secret is one of those dramas too. I was reluctant to see it too but it was worth venturing into the melodrama category.

SecondLeadQueen:

Many people say Secret is just what I’m looking for but I really don’t like Ji Sung. Is it worth me really trying to watch this drama? Like moving that I don’t like Ji Sung aside? 

Thank you! 

Hmm.. I think so. You should try watching the first episode to see if you like him/the drama. But I definitely think you should try. :)

Unnie25:

The main couple. I mean the premise is that they are exes who are still friends. It takes a few episodes to see any type of interest from the guy.

I see you asked about Secret and yes Secret is one of those dramas too. I was reluctant to see it too but it was worth venturing into the melodrama category.

Thank you! I’m dramaless ahhaha but I also hold back in watching a few dramas. 

Irusu:

Hmm.. I think so. You should try watching the first episode to see if you like him/the drama. But I definitely think you should try. :)

Thank you will give a try! 

SecondLeadQueen:

Thank you will give a try! 

I hope you like it!