AHHH we have similar tastes all the ones I recommend have strong female leads and adorable male ones

Fight my way- super cute and they start off as friends and argh just adorable 

Weightlifting fairy- UM WOW WHY SO CUTE, he teases her and is a cutey and she is so cool wow

Marriage not dating- lots of skinship and again he pursues her

Warm and cozy- she does fall for him first but he flirts so much and falls hard too

Because this is my first life- Kind of a weird drama not my usual but it was really cute and the male lead is really subtle in his love!

Honestly all the ones Ive completed and given 10 stars are like this check out my completed drama page

wish you luck on your drama adventures!

i see you have cambrian period on your list. I for one really enjoyed it. The romance is good too but i was drawn in by the opening credits. One of the only shows i actually knew nothing about before i started.

Descendants was a good watch and took me ages to start. Romance was good but we all know how that ended up in real life ;-)

I loved smile, you. Its a long family drama but i loved it. Saying that, i am a massive Jung Kyung Ho fan!

You don't like cute light rom-com? I thought I didn't see on the list  'Im not a robot' and 'Jugglers' , Bring It On, Ghost' probably had the same feel like Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. The skinship was good too. (Pervert Me ^_^)

OlzDive:

You don't like cute light rom-com? I thought I didn't see on the list  'Im not a robot' and 'Jugglers' , Bring It On, Ghost' probably had the same feel like Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. The skinship was good too. (Pervert Me ^_^)

Hahaha XD Nah, I love cute rom-com. I watched I'm Not a Robot when it aired and thought it was adorable, just wished they had let him know that she was an actual human sooner, but still loved it. I tried watching Bring It On Ghost, but got caught up in more exciting dramas and could never get back to it. I'll be sure to check out Jugglers though, thanks!

Kayleigh:
I'll be sure to check out Jugglers though, thanks!

I +1 Jugglers, I recently finished it and is cool. Fluffy with lots of laugh out loud moments. PLUS Choi Daniel is hot and his butt makes a cameo xD 

Nymphadora:

I +1 Jugglers, I recently finished it and is cool. Fluffy with lots of laugh out loud moments. PLUS Choi Daniel is hot and is butt makes a cameo xD 

hahaha.. yes..those butt came perfectly round, was it? hahahaha... just remember when saw the trailer.

OlzDive:

hahaha.. yes..those butt came perfectly round, was it? hahahaha... just remember when saw the trailer.

Needless to say I was happy I picked up that drama. 

I can't really add more, but after going through your 'next titles to watch' list, I can strongly, strongly recommend Boss&Me, Prince of Wolf and Because of Meeting You. 

If a really possessive ML counts as super clingy, Boss&Me is the one because he's not borderline abusive, unlike in some dramas I've watched. Although you might want to prepare yourself for the naivety of the FL. I got really annoyed when I was watching her, but stayed for the ML and it paid in the end :)

Some tips before you start Prince of Wolf: the drama itself is really cliche and has a lot of old-fashioned tropes, but the male lead is really cute and super clingy. The chemistry between the two leads are okay, but they have excellent kiss scenes.

Because of Meeting You is a really long drama and it's supposed to be since it is a family drama. But if you want to skip the boring bits, start watching at around episode 6 where things start to get exciting. Often times you want to pull your hair out at the villain, but I promise the interactions between the two leads are worth it. You can probably skip most parts with the villain and not miss any major plot points, at least that's what I did. I strongly recommend this drama if you just want to pass time and fill up your fluff level >.<

Also, if you have the patience (which I didn't), you might want to start Revolutionary Romance starring Kang Sora and Choi Siwon. Beware: ML is super-super-super clingy

I second all the Eternal Love and Sound of the Desert recommendations here! I also went through the same thing after watching A Love So Beautiful. It was so fluffy and amazing that it makes your heart melt. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Anyway, I strongly agree with your taste (as I'm also looking for something like that and unfortunately can't still found anything). I either find a drama with good skinship where ML falls in love first but most of the time the FL is too much of a weakling (she acts strong ONLY against the ML but let other people take advantage of her  / has strong personality but keeps making bad and stupid decisions) OR drama that has a bad or sad ending (which I can't handle right now)

So far, these are the best two I could recommend but once I found more, I'll try to update you. Also, feel free to recommend me if you came across a good one! I'm recently loving Chinese dramas (even though they are really long)  and watching some Jdramas :) Enjoy watching!

Nymphadora:

I +1 Jugglers, I recently finished it and is cool. Fluffy with lots of laugh out loud moments. PLUS Choi Daniel is hot and his butt makes a cameo xD 

Me too! Choi Daniel...<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Angel:
Anyway, I strongly agree with your taste (as I'm also looking for something like that and unfortunately can't still found anything). I either find a drama with good skinship where ML falls in love first but most of the time the FL is too much of a weakling (she acts strong ONLY against the ML but let other people take advantage of her  / has strong personality but keeps making bad and stupid decisions) OR drama has a bad or sad ending (which I can't handle right now)

I recommend you "Me Too, Flower", she is strong, maybe she makes some mistakes at the beginning but later it gets better, full of funny and sweet moments.

Since you liked Goblin, I'd recommend Scent of a woman (because of Lee Dong Wook and because it's on your Ptw list). Even though the premise seems heavy the drama itself has an optimistic and positive tone. The chemistry between the leads is sizzling, i remember that there are a lot of skinship scenes, especially a couple of really hot scenes (the damn hot Tango scene for one). I'd compare it with the relationship in Shopping King Louie because the relationship develops here rather naturally too. Can't remember if he fell for her first though. 

I think you would really enjoy Ho Goo's Love. It's a real gem. Very thoughtful. The relationship itself develops a lot and changes with the information you get about those two. It may be a little frustrating in the beginning because she doesn't really seem to appreciate him but in the second half there are turns and twists and through those you can see the first half in another light. I really liked it a lot.

Thank you all for you recommendations!! This is the most I’ve ever gotten in one of my forums so I’m very pleased :) I can’t  wait to start watching some of these.