Hello everybody!

This has happened to me a few times in the past, I've just watched a drama that's made it into my top dramas of all time (That list is here) and it leaves me wanting so much more. Leave it to say my expectations are high.  Anyway usually I'm able to find another good, but not as good drama to help me get over it, but this time I'm completely lost. I've tried a few different dramas, but have stopped watching them within the first twenty or so minutes in... I know this happens to a lot of people on this website, so I was hoping you guys could help out :)

The type of dramas I'm looking for: First I want to say that the drama that I've recently completed was A Love So Beautiful. It's the first actual Cdrama that I've ever really truly enjoyed. Leave it to say I don't usually finish a lot of Cdramas. I prefer Kdramas. So I will take Cdrama recommendations, but I prefer if it's Korean. 

The male lead I'm looking for has to be super clingy and completely in love with the female lead. It's a bonus if he falls for her first. One of my favorite scenes from A Love So Beautiful is when she gets up to go to the bathroom and he pulls her in and tells her to "be quick". It's just so cute <3

I would prefer if the female lead was a little more smarter or stronger than the one in A Love So Beautiful, but as long as the male lead treats her good and loves her, I'm fine. 

Sorry for making this so long :/  To recap for those who don't want to read the entire thing, or don't understand cuz I was ranting on too much I would prefer a kdrama where the male lead falls in love first, or falls super hard for the female lead to the point where he peruses her. I want male lead to be clingy and treat female lead like a treasure. (Skinship is good)

Here's my list (you can recommend me dramas already on my plan-to-watch list)

Thanks!!!

You've already seen most of the one's I'd normally recommend, but from the remainder, all of these have clingy male leads (in a good way) who fall first and FLs that are stronger / feistier than Xiao Xi:

• The Eternal Love
    • C drama (web drama - not Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms) - time travel / historical / two-souls-one-body
    • The ML starts out a bit cold because he suspects the FL is a spy (he's kind of right) but soon falls for her and becomes very clingy
    • Some scenes that remind me of the one you used as an example: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Bromance
    • Taiwanese drama - girl crossdressing as a boy
    • The plot is not super realistic (lots of wonderful tropes), but I often find it's nice to have something a bit on the cheesy side after watching a good, relatively realistic drama
    • The ML is the head of an amusement park family business (former mob turned legit) with martial arts skills
    • The FL must live as a boy until her 26th birthday, and she also has martial arts skills
    • Lots of skinship
  • Sound of the Desert
    • C drama - historical (mostly takes place outside the palace)
    • The FL spent some time living with wolves in the desert
    • The ML and SL are completely head over heels from almost the moment they meet the FL
    • The ML is very clingy and there is lots of skinship (the most I've ever seen in a c drama)
  • Something About the 1%
    • Korean drama - contract relationship
    • ML's grandfather creates a situation where the leads are forced / incentivized into having a contractual relationship
    • They're both against it and dislike it at first before they agree, but the ML quickly falls for the FL + is very clingy and there's lots of skinship
    • He's a somewhat arrogant businessman and she's a teacher, but she's not afraid to match him word for word when they disagree 

Also, since you had the patience to enjoy Jiang Chen, I'd also recommend In Time With You. It's a Taiwanese drama, and the patience issue isn't that the ML takes a long time to realize that he likes the FL, but rather that he became friends with the FL and declared that he would never have feelings for her (even though he already did at the time) because he was afraid of eventually breaking up with and losing her. So they are best friends and it takes some time for both of them to get their feelings in order. A little bit like Fight for My Way. The leads don't have much romantic skinship early on, but their relationship is wonderful and they do also have good skinship moments near the end

AH:
You've already seen most of the one's I'd normally recommend, but from the remainder, all of these have clingy male leads (in a good way) who fall first and FLs that are stronger / feistier than Xiao Xi:

AH always a pleasure to see your recommendations, too bad I've seen all of those. (Except In Time With You which I'll move to my High priority list). I'll try to add some more recs. 

Devil Beside You- He might not be a "good boy" but he gets attached to the FL right away. He's very playful and naughty and touches her all the time. At first it feels a little like harassment because she doesn't want his attention since she thinks/knows he's a bad boy. But after she warms up to him is very cute.

Eternal Love aka Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms- The romance takes time to start but once it does is really good. The Ml is completely smitten and there's no other one for him. I warn that it has some melo in it and the leads have a little bit of a bumpy road, but the romance is worthy. He's one of my favorite leads because he's so devoted to her.

Love O2O- I just recently finished this one and the ML falls first and hard. He's super clingy and affectionate and super horny. I warn you though the FL is very stiff and her acting is not that good, but if you focus only on the ML like I did you'll enjoy it. 

Queen In Hyun's Man- The ML has problems at first understanding love because he's a time traveler so he doesn't know how things work in the future.  And she's the bold one but when he falls in love is complete devotion. He's not so much as the clingy type but there's a lot of skinship and the chemistry is off the charts, so much so that the leads were in a real life relationship for almost 3 years after the drama. 

Lucky Romance- He's adorable, it takes him a little bit to fall but when he does he's a goner. She's his first everything, so he gets attached really fast. Him demanding poppos will slay you xD

I think you have watched most dramas with this kind of setting so I don't know what else to recommend. 

Nymphadora:
AH always a pleasure to see your recommendations

You just made my day ^^

Nymphadora:
Love O2O- I just recently finished this one and the ML falls first and hard. He's super clingy and affectionate

I'll second this recommendation. The skinship is a little stiff and one of the leads is quite shy when it comes to romance, but the same can be said for A Love So Beautiful, and otherwise it's a great drama. 

AH:
You just made my day ^^

I think we have very similar tastes so I look forward to your recs in case you mention something I haven't watched. I came across Sound of the Desert because you recommended it and it became one of my favorites so thank you.

AH:
I'll second this recommendation.

I think this drama needs a Kdrama or Tdrama remake with a less shy FL but an equally affectionate ML. 

Is A Love So Beautiful similar in the romance? I might start it soon.

Nymphadora:
I think we have very similar tastes so I look forward to your recs in case you mention something I haven't watched. I came across Sound of the Desert because you recommended it and it became one of my favorites so thank you.

@Nymphadora, I'm so glad to hear that! I'll message you directly about A Love So Beautiful so we don't take over Kayleigh's thread :)

AH:

@Nymphadora, I'm so glad to hear that! I'll message you directly about A Love So Beautiful so we don't take over Kayleigh's thread :)

Hahaha XD

I'm just glad I was able to help you two make a connection. 

Thank you both for the recommendations, I'll be sure to check them out soon. :)

Since you liked the Master's sun, I would definitely recommend The Greatest Love (the same female lead actress, the same writers. the guy falls in love first, he is so sweet in his one sided crush)

From your PTW list:

• Secret Garden (he also falls in love first and follows her all around)
  • Live up to your name (I really like this drama, the male lead is a very good guy and he treats the female lead so well and he's also very fuuny)

These ones also from your PTW list, but no romance in them though they are very good ones so maybe they'll help you fulfill your expectations:

fanitha:

Since you liked the Master's sun, I would definitely recommend The Greatest Love (the same female lead actress, the same writers. the guy falls in love first, he is so sweet in his one sided crush)

From your PTW list:

• Secret Garden (he also falls in love first and follows her all around)
  • Live up to your name (I really like this drama, the male lead is a very good guy and he treats the female lead so well and he's also very fuuny)

These ones also from your PTW list, but no romance in them though they are very good ones so maybe they'll help you fulfill your expectations:

fanitha thanks for the recommendations. A lot of people have told me to watch Secret Garden and Live Up to Your Name before, but I've been hesitant to start them. I'll be sure to give them a try now. 

My Korean friend is always telling me to watch Signal, but the only drama I've ever finished without romance was Save Me, so it's hard for me to start them. I think I'm in the perfect position to watch them now because of the rut that I'm currently in. Thanks again!! :)

Omg are you me?? Hahah I've just finished A Love So Beautiful as well and having withdrawals TT

Kayleigh:
My Korean friend is always telling me to watch Signal, but the only drama I've ever finished without romance was Save Me, so it's hard for me to start them. I think I'm in the perfect position to watch them now because of the rut that I'm currently in. Thanks again!! :)

Talking about kdramas I used to watch only romance ones, but I heard so much praise about Signal that I decided to give it a try and I liked it very much (it was my very first suspense kdrama! and I'm glad I picked it). 

boringbanana:

Omg are you me?? Hahah I've just finished A Love So Beautiful as well and having withdrawals TT

Wow seriously!? lol XD we're the same person. Wan't it so good though?? The withdrawal is so real, I don't know what to do with myself T-T

fanitha:

Talking about kdramas I used to watch only romance ones, but I heard so much praise about Signal that I decided to give it a try and I liked it very much (it was my very first suspense kdrama! and I'm glad I picked it). 

Then I'll be sure to check it out sometime soon. Thanks!! 

Kayleigh:

Wow seriously!? lol XD we're the same person. Wan't it so good though?? The withdrawal is so real, I don't know what to do with myself T-T

Like what people from dramas have said, find yourself a new boyfriend to recover from your heartbreak- let's find a new drama to get over the withdrawal! Hahahaha

boringbanana:

Like what people from dramas have said, find yourself a new boyfriend to recover from your heartbreak- let's find a new drama to get over the withdrawal! Hahahaha

It never usually works out for them, so let's hope it'll work out for us XD I just wish that the currently airing dramas that I'm watching would come out with episodes sooner... *sigh*