So I just watched The Handmaiden and WHOA! This is def a 18+ mature movie but If anyone is interested then by all means go and watch it.

surprised no one has mentioned it yet :

Too Late to Say I Love You --- Mature romance w/ most kisses, natural intimacy, very intense , some forced w/ bites and fights ;)

If you want a Spoiler of all the major Kisses & bed scenes , here's 20 mins of real kisses:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Ubrbx1h0Y

film My PS Partner aka Watcha Wearing

I just saw "Boss and Me". For my opinion, one of the best dramas who i have seen...

My sunshine - the chemistry is just OMG...(.raise                                   to the power infinity) ... The kissing scenes are on fire.... And guy loves the girl and protects her at all costs.... Great ending....nothing too melodramatic...

Loving never forgetting.,- amazing story..great ending..... Bit( maybe more than a bit ) melodramatic but worth watching ,... Passionate kissing leading to bed scene...... Just a beautiful drama...*heart*

Contract marriage- its heavy on melodrama and cant say i liked the ending but the journey was beautiful and at the same time a bit sad...BUT it has got the BEST KISSING SCENE ever.....#leaves you speechless....(. Imo)

OK just watched oh my Venus and loved ittttt. Male lead was super yummy >_< next I will try boss and me and too late to say I love you.... I tried to watch my secret romance but got bored fast (may try it again later), I also tried Sound of the desert and struggled to get into it. I see it getting mentioned so much in threads but each time I try watching it I don't get past ep 3. Maybe I need to carry on and persevere with it. 

Too late to say I love you is realllll heavy ....maybe someone's mentioned ?idk...but real heavy on it

Summer's Desire- Taiwanese drama

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Misty, which is currently airing. It started out as 19+ because of those scenes.

TogEther with me + Bad Romance

Game of thrones (lol)

Susie:

OK just watched oh my Venus and loved ittttt. Male lead was super yummy >_< next I will try boss and me and too late to say I love you.... I tried to watch my secret romance but got bored fast (may try it again later), I also tried Sound of the desert and struggled to get into it. I see it getting mentioned so much in threads but each time I try watching it I don't get past ep 3. Maybe I need to carry on and persevere with it. 

Oh my Venus is cool !!!!

But maybe not enough skinship n "real" kisses ?

(Liked it all the same though my fav characters are the roommates of the male lead... so cute and nice and friendly !)

Personal taste was good

• +1 Too Late to Say I Love You
  • +1 Boss and Me (especially the latter half) 
  • Behind your Smile (it doesn't have a LOT, but whatever it had was quite swoon-y, like 1-2 great kisses vs a bunch of bad ones)
  • Siege in Fog (still being subbed, but the chemistry between the leads is on FIRE) 

Secret Love (movie) 2010 lots of sex scenes,  (also an interesting story.)

(The guy was the male lead in Mad Dog recently)