Me too, I would like to know where to watch it 

People looking for Barb rak talay fun- I found one episode with eng subs. 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6vhnzt 

Looking for more. :)

Oppa4ever:

Sure!

Type 2: Tree of heaven (heavy obsession in the initial episodes), my sunshine (almost forced), my heart twinkle twinkle (forced into marriage, wife feels trapped), jao sao jum yorm, high end crush, Lhong Ngao Jun (guy literally follows her everywhere up until the end, amazing chemistry, patience required), 

Type 3: Mia Tuean, Barb Rak talay fun (insane obsession), Meryem (turkish), gul-e-rana (south asian|| forced marriage || sad ending), avlu (psychopath || sad love story end),  Roy leh sanae rai  2015 (wife forced, insane obsessed), borisat bumbat kaen

Let me know and I will provide more. 

Anymore drama for type 2 and 3 guys? Thanks in advance ^_^

RueXie:

actually it's like my fav, genre so i will tell you some recommendations

summer's desire , two possessive male leads wanna have the same girl ..  (taiwanese)
le jun kai (but it has everything you want but it's not a happy ending) (chinese)
last friends ( he obssesive and an abuser, domistic violence and not a happy ending) (jap)
secret (happy ending , korean) and btw. it's my number one fav. drama
my heart twinkle twinkle (korean)
loving never forgetting (chinese)
autumn'c concerto (taiwanese)
my sunshine (Chinese)

if anything else came to my mind i will send you a pm ... enjoy watching my friend ...

I don’t think Le Jun Kai fits this tag.  

The ML here did the exact opposite in that he spent the entire series abusing the FL because he could not get over his first wife and blamed her for his first wife’s death. He even cheated on her openly and brought women into their home after they were married. It was only at the second to the last episode that he realized he loved her but it was already too late for this douchebag.

Watch this if you like angst. The acting is also pretty good from both leads as I was infuriated with the ML throughout.   I was extremely mely happy he died at the end :) Also, it has a good OST.

drama2848:

A Love So Beautiful

Behind Your Smile

Meteor Garden 2018

Something About 1 Percent

Noble, My Love

Hotel King

Shining Inheritance

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

My Secret Romance

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Age of Youth 

Eulachacha Waikiki 

Sassy Go Go 

School 2017 

I don’t think A Love So Beautiful fits this tag either. It’s just like Itazura Na Kiss in that the FL does the pursuing (not that it’s a bad thing- it’s a matter of preference) but in here it’s the same with all the Mischievous Kiss remakes in that it features a cold ML who takes time to warm up to the FL.