honestly idk but i'm wanting to watch a generic drama lmao i know this plot has been done to death but i like it

are there any dramas like this that you can recommend? from any country

thanks!

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal (Korean historical drama)
    • Brother and sister
    • The FL uses her brother's name + dresses as a boy to get work as a scribe / scholar
  • You're Beautiful (Korean drama)
    • Twin brother and sister
    • The FL is raised by nuns at a convent and the brother is an idol in training 
  • High School King of Savvy (Korean drama)
    • Brothers (different ages but identical)
    • High school student and a company director
    • (I dropped it, but it's a very popular drama)
  • The Masked Lover (Taiwanese drama)
    • Twin sisters
    • Mob boss and an architect
    • (the second half of this drama drags a bit, but if you want something light and not too serious it has its moments)
  • Bromance (Taiwanese drama)
    • Not exactly real siblings
    • The FL has to pretend to be a boy until she's 26, but on a few occasions when she dresses as a girl she pretends to be her male alter ego's sister

Not exactly the same thing you're asking for, but hope some of these work.

Mirror of the Witch- The FL has a twin brother who is the crowned prince. They don't really switch places but they are both cursed before birth and her brother's curse is transferred to her when they are born. 

Fabulous Boys/You're Beautiful/Ikemen Desu Ne- It was mentioned already but I just want to say that there's more than one version so you can watch them all.

Hwarang- The ML takes the place of the FL's brother and she believes he's her real brother. 

My Girl- I'm currently watching this one. The FL is passing as the ML's long lost cousin because his grandpa was dying and his last wish was to find his granddaughter. After she's "found" he recovers so the FL has to keep playing the part of the cousin.

Rooftop Prince- The ML time traveled to the present from the Joseon era, he takes the place of his present re-incarnation who is currently in a coma after being attacked by his cousin who thinks he's dead.

She Was pretty- Not sisters but friends. The FL has her best friend take her place because she's self-conscious of how she looks and doesn't want the ML to see her (they are childhood friends that are reuniting and she sends her friend to meet him)

Ruler: Master of the Mask- The king (ML) is replaced by someone else (SML). He grew up wearing a mask so no one really knows how he looks.

I have not seen it but School 2015 has twin sisters switching places. 

Additional recommendation

• SWITCHED TWINS/SIBLINGS:
    • Who are you: School 2015 - FL is a popular student at the private high school. She goes missing and returns, but she has lost her memory. she goes back to her life, but it people notice the change in her personality
    • Resurrection - one of the revenge trilogy form director Park Changhong about a police man who discovers his hidden birth secret and twin
    • Sirius - twins who switched lives due to some circumstances
    • Hogo's Love - not really switched placed, but more of mistaken identity by one character in regards to the twin girl and boy
    • The Miracle - fantasy webdrama where the twins literally switched bodies
    • Mina
    • 100% senorita
    • Duel and Circle - okay this one doesnt really have switched twin, but there are times when there is confusion of the identity of which twin is who... 
  • KIDS/PEOPLE SWITCHED LIVES EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE TOTALLY UNRELATED BY BLOOD:
    • My Golden Life - FL was told that she is the long lost daughter of a chaebol family and was just picked up by her parents, but the truth its is her 'twin'sister
    • Rooftop Prince - ML who traveled through time is thought to be a chaebol's son
    • East of Eden - as a way of revenge a nurse switches the lives of the man who betrayed her and another families child. the boys grew up 
    • Autumn in my Heart - the FL was mistakenly named into another family
    • Ruler: Master of the Mask - korean version of the Prince and the Pauper
    • Glass Shoes
    • Country Princess

The k-drama You're Beautiful also has a Japanese remake; Ikemen Desu Ne. It was my first dorama!