Any shows where the female lead is a complete weirdo and the male lead falls for her. 

Bonus if there's another guy going after her.

In the end, the male and female lead get together.

• The Master's Sun - she can see ghosts and has kind of lost her sense of embarrassment
  • Jealousy Incarnate - Gong Hyo Jin just seems to like playing characters that lack a bit of self awareness; similar to tMS, in this one her character is also not very good at respecting normal boundaries in relation to the ML (it ends up helping him in the end)
  • Sound of the Desert - she was partly raised by wolves
  • Hi! School - Love On - she's an angel-turned-human
  • W - she has to behave pretty strangely to deal with even stranger circumstances
  • The K2 - she grew up hidden from the world by her family and she has a form of social phobia + experiences panic attacks when exposed to flashing lights
  • Madame Antoine - she tells fortunes in her cafe and pretends to be visited by the spirit of Marie Antoinette 
  • Healer - she's a very loveable free spirit, most of her friends are ex-convicts (her dad is a criminal defence lawyer / coffee shop owner), and she experiences panic attacks when faced with certain violent situations
  • Flower Boy Next Door (I didn't finish this) - the FL is a shut-in

I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard about it, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho also probably fits. In some of these the ML also isn't just a completely normal, average guy, but for the most part they're not too weird. 

I would agree with My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and The Master's Sun

I would add to that:

The Greatest Love

Oh My Ghostess

Reply 1997

Spellbound (movie)

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

The Legend of the Blue Sea

From Me to You (JMovie) girl is nicknamed "Sadako" lol

Tomorrow I will Date with Yesterday's You (JMovie)

Highschool King of Savvy 

Its also an older woman younger male romance if you like that kind of stuff. Its really cute. She is a total and complete weirdo.

Agree with Master's Sun and adding:

Nodame Cantabile

Hotaru no Hikari 

Flower Boy Next Door

Pretty Li Huizhen ..she has a dorky smile

Also wanna add:

• Age of youth - Jiwon and sungmin parts
  • Lovers in prague
  • smile you
  • Flowers for my life
  • Meloholic
  • Smiling pasta
  • please love the useless me

Switch Girl!! (if over-the-top Japanese humor/ manga-inspired humor is your cup of tea)

Lucky Romance - she's really superstitious

Heart to Heart - a shut-in similar to FBND

and maybe Last Cinderella (she's kind of a tomboy?), Come! Jang Bo Ri, & How to Date an Otaku Girl (movie)

and of course the Reply series- 1997 being the most fitting

You who came from diffrent star

Marriage not dating

My name is kim sam soon

My girl