Any shows where the male lead is a complete weirdo and the female lead falls for him. 

Bonus if there's another guy going after her.

In the end, the male and female lead get together.

Tomorrow with You (he is a weirdo because of his ability to travel to the future)

Chief Kim (he is a total weirdo except that there isn't really strong romance in this one. Still, you probably won't find a guy that is more out there that the main character here)

Fated to Love You 

Healer

Kill Me, Heal Me

Shopping King Louis (I did not finish this one, though)

You are All Surrounded 

Train man (Densha otoko)
https://mydramalist.com/269-densha-otoko

This one is a little bit more open ended.
The Man Who Can't Get Married
https://mydramalist.com/472-kekkon-dekinai-otoko

And to mix it up a bit, this one I feel both the female and male are a bit weird.
Date
https://mydramalist.com/12468-date-koi-to-wa-donna-mono-kashira

• The greatest Love
  • We got married as a job
  • From 5 to 9
  • Bride of the century
  • Falling for Innocence
  • Cheese in a Trap - sadly the main leads didnt get together

I second Kekkon Dekinai Otoko (also the Korean version is ok, though a bit dragged out). 

Because This is my first life (kdrama) and We got married as a job (jdrama) are similar kinda.

Linus:

Tomorrow with You (he is a weirdo because of his ability to travel to the future)

Chief Kim (he is a total weirdo except that there isn't really strong romance in this one. Still, you probably won't find a guy that is more out there that the main character here)

Fated to Love You 

Healer

Kill Me, Heal Me

Shopping King Louis (I did not finish this one, though)

You are All Surrounded 

Chief Kim - There is strong romance.....BROMANCE! xD

* Flower Boy Next Door ( love Enrique in the panda costume) 

* Black Devil and the White Prince

* Devil Beside Me

* You're Beautiful

* Shopping King Louie 

* Last Hit 

* My Husband Oh Soo ( lived in the woods most of his life so doesn't know about technology or other gadgets)

* God's Quiz

* Beautiful Mind 

* It's Okay It's Love ( psychological trauma) 

* Werewolf Boy ( leads meet at end but not romantically)

* I Am Not a Robot 

My Unfortunate Boyfriend - link

From 5 to 9 - Japanese, really weird but sweet guy, and two other guys after the girl

When I See You Again

+1 for Hello Monster, Because This is My First Life, Healer, Kill Me Heal Me, From 5 to 9, and I Am Not a Robot. Also:

• Gu Family Book (the drama ends with the ML meeting the FL's reincarnation, so its not a perfect happy ending for the leads)
  • Live Up to Your Name (time traveler)
  • Queen In Hyun's Man (time traveler)
  • You Who Came from the Stars (immortal alien)
  • Dream High (country bumpkin)

• Tomorrow With You (time travel) – guy weird in girl's eyes, girl weird in guy's eyes, but both fall for each other slowly after getting to know each other

– The story is a bit slow paced at the start but it's definitely worth the watch if you can handle it!

– Light-hearted and comedic at the start but slowly transitions into a more serious and sombre mood

i think most dramas are like this: weirdo ML and poor FL XD like most of them have the ML with a trauma or something like kill me heal me or hyde and jykll or even she was pretty but if u want dramas with the FL normal then that would make it harder i think maybe protect the boss? (but she pretty crazy too) or I am not a Robot? (but she did act as a robot..) ugh its so hard to find normal FL lol XD

ThePowerOfLight:

i think most dramas are like this: weirdo ML and poor FL XD like most of them have the ML with a trauma or something like kill me heal me or hyde and jykll or even she was pretty but if u want dramas with the FL normal then that would make it harder i think maybe protect the boss? (but she pretty crazy too) or I am not a Robot? (but she did act as a robot..) ugh its so hard to find normal FL lol XD

I think we do have some normal ones, sadly, they're usually the pushover/doormat type :(