Hey! It's been a few weeks that I've started watching drama. Could somebody suggest me (military or not) romance with happy ending? I'd like a badass main character who  excels in combat and with weapons like in Healers or Descendants of the Sun. You can watch my watchlist I've put some drama that I'm not interested or that I've already saw etc.  :-)

There is Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People, which is historical but really good.

I second Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People 

Also watch:

• City Hunter -  Less Romance, more action, but MC is definitely really good at combat
  • The K2 - MC is the FL's bodyguard. He's known to be one of the best at combat. Same actor for MC as Healer (Ji Chang Wook). Romance is a main genre, but personally, I think the drama's strengths lie more in action scenes and Villian moments. 
  • When A Snail Falls In Love - Romance is minimal but it's there and it's strong. MC is the FL's mentor in a detective team. He's very good at combat and is known to be one of the best.

Hmmm, I was going to recommend W but you dropped it, and the K2 and JBL but you've seen them. I'll say +1 for City Hunter and When a Snail Falls in Love, and add: 

• Fight For My Way (taekwondo / MMA - no weapons)
  • Bromance (martial arts - no weapons)
  • Lost Love in Times
  • Love in the Moonlight (the ML doesn't seem like a capable fighter at first, but wait for it)

✔️ Two Weeks 

✔️ Goblin 

✔️ When A Snail Falls in Love 

✔️ Love Me If You Dare 

✔️ Man to Man 

✔️ Scholar Who Walks the Night 

✔️ Mad Dog ( Woo Do Hwan... No kissing but hot chemistry) 

✔️ Kill Me Heal Me ( Se Ki personality) 

✔️ Bad Guys ( no romance but kick ass males) 

✔️ Iris 

✔️ Midas 

✔️ Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 

✔️ House of Flying Daggers 

✔️ Bridal Mask ( haven't watched but heard it was good so not sure how it ends) 

✔️ Neighbourhood Hero 

Please dont put king 2 heart on hold lol. It is one of the best drama of all time! And it fits all your preferences

SarahEm:

I second Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People 

Also watch:

• City Hunter -  Less Romance, more action, but MC is definitely really good at combat
  • The K2 - MC is the FL's bodyguard. He's known to be one of the best at combat. Same actor for MC as Healer (Ji Chang Wook). Romance is a main genre, but personally, I think the drama's strengths lie more in action scenes and Villian moments. 
  • When A Snail Falls In Love - Romance is minimal but it's there and it's strong. MC is the FL's mentor in a detective team. He's very good at combat and is known to be one of the best.

thank you for letting m know that city hunter hardly as romance in it

Thank you for all of your reply! :)

Gogogo:

Please dont put king 2 heart on hold lol. It is one of the best drama of all time! And it fits all your preferences

Yea I know I'm sorry in 1weeks ~ I'll watch again, I'm a bit busy right now that's why I put on hold king2hearts ahah

Descendants of the sun 

If you haven’t already seen it so good.

AH :
Love in the Moonlight (the ML doesn't seem like a capable fighter at first, but wait for it)

Does this have happy ending?

flora789:

Does this have happy ending?

Yes. That's why I listed it?

Gogogo:

Please dont put king 2 heart on hold lol. It is one of the best drama of all time! And it fits all your preferences

AGREED

whateverlili_:

AGREED

Not everyone's cup of tea though. I gave it two tries and then dropped it for good. No regrets. 

We've watched many of the same shows. I'd like to suggest Faith. It has both the elements youre looking for.