Can you recommend me some good historical drama with no tragic or sad ending, please?

Eternal love, I have rewatched it several times, makes me laugh and cry. I skipped the 2nd couple - just watching main couple :) And I always feel happy in the end 

Korean:

• Love in the Moonlight
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Splash Splash LOVE
  • My Only Love Song
  • The Princess' Man (the ML loses his eyesight so the ending is a little bitter sweet, but still much happier than the tragic ending the drama sets you up to expect)
  • Live Up to Your Name (this is a time travel drama with parts in the past and parts in the present)

Chinese:

• Lost Love in Times
  • Sound of the Desert (everyone lives but the SL makes a sacrifice, so it's a little bittersweet)
  • The Eternal Love (the 24 episode drama)
  • The Imperial Doctress (the ending is slightly bittersweet / open, but not tragic)
  • The Princess' Man
  • Dong Yi
  • The Imperial Doctress
  • Splash Splash LOVE
  • General and I 
  • Sound of the Desert
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Moon Embracing the Sun
  • Queen In Hyun's Man- Time travel with the story divided between past and present as the ML goes back and forth. 
  • The King in Love- the ending can be called bittersweet as the king doesn't end up with the FL but I rooted for Lin not the king so...
  • The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
  • The Legend of the Blue Sea- Reincarnation plot but we get to see the whole story of what happened in the past. 
  • Hwarang
  • Rooftop Prince- Time travel that mostly takes place in the present.
  • My Sassy Girl
  • 1+ Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • 1+ Sound of the Desert
  • 1+ Splash, Splash Love
  • 1+ The Eternal Love (24 ep. web drama)
  • 1+ Eternal Love aka Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
  • 1+ Love in the Moonlight
  • 1+ Lost Love in Time
  • The Moon embracing the sun
  • Owner of the Mask
  • My Sassy Girl