So i want recommendations for something where a girl hates the male lead but male lead falls in love with her.  I wanna know where girl hates male lead but male lead soon fall in love with her? Also girl takes some time to return feelings and not quickly . No annoying female lead.

It could be from any country and any drama or movie. Thanks :) 

E.g boys over flower 

Secret garden 

I only watch jdramas and kdramas, so here are my recommendations! ^^

1. 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made

2. Hana Yori Dango 1 and 2 (if you watched the korean version - Boys over Flowers - I think you should try the japanese version :p). The movie after these two seasons is not so good, in my opinion.

3. High-end Crush

4. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (kind of)

5. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Hope you like them!

Hana yori dango have other versions too. Like Meteor Garden.  As well similar drama name moon river. ^^  

https://mydramalist.com/15285-tai-ngao-jan . FL doesn't hate the ML, but she was not ready to commit to the ML. 

+1 for 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made, and:

• Cheese in the Trap
  • Empress Ki
  • City Hunter (she mainly dislikes him when she thinks he's a dick after he buys her building)
  • It's Okay, That's Love
  • Sassy Go Go
  • Something About 1 Percent
  • I Need Romance 3 (the FL briefly falls for him when she doesn't know his identity, but as soon as he reveals who he is she goes back to disliking him)
  • In Time With You (in flashbacks; in the current story they are best friends, but it still takes the FL a long time to realize / acknowledge her feelings for the ML)
  • General and I (I haven't finished this yet)
  • Princess Agents (tragic ending)
  • Min & Max (movie)

"Hate" might be a bit strong for some of these, but they definitely all at least have the female lead disliking the male lead and having an antagonistic relationship with him at first + the male lead falls first and it takes the female lead a while to return his feelings.