Marry Me Or Not - she had plenty of boyfriends previously and is not ashamed of it. 

These are women who are not afraid to kiss men or flirt 

✔️ Misty ( affair) 

✔️ On the Way to the Airport (several couples have affairs) 

✔️ Secret Love Affair (noona romance)

✔️ Witch's Romance ( noona romance with hot chemistry) 

✔️ Scent (rated R movie and has some nudity and she manipulated men so she would fit the category ) 

✔️ Love Lesson ( rated R movie with nudity and she slept around a lot) 

✔️ Suspicious Partner ( great chemistry and she chased him) 

✔️ Surplus Princess ( she grabs him a lot and kisses him) 

I think miss ripley is a drama that you will love

https://mydramalist.com/13865-kleun-cheewit - The FL had a reputation for sleeping around.

https://mydramalist.com/14509-dung-sawan-sarb - The FL was supposed to be a playgirl

PrettyCarEye:

Was she a slut, though? I don't think so even though she worked as a hostess. I don't think she actually slept with her clients ... just entertained them with drinks. Or am I remembering things wrong?

Also even if she did go all the way in her profession, she is not portrayed as a slut in the drama itself. Rather she's portrayed as a young woman who has led a difficult life and due to poverty had to resort to a less than scrupulous line of work.

Prettycareye.. i totally agree with ur views.. I too watch asian dramas rather than western ones because they are more conservative and focus on relationships and true love rather than sex..  i too felt  in western dramas pretty much everything is sexualised unlike asian dramas and thats the reason i tend to avoid them

I will use "slutty" in this sense: "sexually assertive" or  "not innocent/naive" or "flirty and experienced" ... NOT necessarily  in the "sexually promiscuous" sense.

I've only found such Female Leads  in older lakorns.  Lakorns (especially older ones) have some of the best FLs in Asian dramaland: Independent, assertive, smart, clever, tough , outspoken .... Not the usual 1-dimensional kick-a**  types, these women have flaws and vulnerabilities.  They can be "slutty",  alcoholics, bitchy, gold-diggers dating 3 men at a time (2 are father and son - she's my fave, lol) , etc...   

I must warn about lakorns, there are culturally specific beliefs and behaviors, which may offend most viewers.  Although, they tend to be low in quality,  they have well-developed characters , smart insightful writing, and intense romance. ...  Most of my ratings of lakorns are average or below, but my enjoyment of them is above average.  They are a guilty pleasure.

Generally,  Anne Thongprasom , plays strong, independent, smart female leads, sometimes vulnerable, other times kick-a** tough.

There are many I could list, here's a couple to start:

Samee Teetra (2001) ---  She's an alcoholic, previously married 3 times, and is now pursuing a shy, reserved gentleman.  She makes all the first moves, she asks him out, she initiates the first kiss, she even asks him to marry her.... he is confident and manly enough to handle it ;)

Luk Mai Klai Ton (2000)--- She's smart, mature, insightful, assertive, outspoken and understanding.  She's honest and not afraid of her feelings, confesses her love first while telling  him that they could never be,  "...because I love you, and I'm not trying to stop my heart either, although I should."  ... .   The story is about  "Love vs. Responsibility" a mature honest love development b/w two personalities who are perfectly complement one another.

Also, some supporting female characters in J-dramas  can be labeled "slutty" as in cheating or sleeping around.   Some FLs have affairs or one night stands, usually in older J-doramas.

Discovery of Love

I need Romance serious