hey I'm looking for a drama where there is romance (it doesn't have to be a lot) where there is something like action/thriller or crime or law involved and the female lead is strong. Comedy is of course also awesome if it's in there ;). I also don't care if there are other genres like fantasy,history... involved.

dramas like:

• healer
  • suspicious partner
  • descendants of the sun
  • strong woman do bong soon
  • legend of the blue sea
  • love me if you dare
  • when a snail falls in love
  • you're all surrounded
  • mad dog
  • secret
  • girl who sees scents
  • w
  • while you were sleeping
  • the master's sun
  • i hear your voice
  • hello monster
  • whisper
  • stranger
  • witch's court
  • gu family book

I love all of these so if you have something like these please let me know:)

thanks

I haven't seen it myself in full (just one episode then placed it on hold, as I prefer romcoms) but a friend of mine loves Remember - War of the Son

This was one weird Japanese suspense thriller with several female leads and a whodunit, but I enjoyed it Million Yen Women

jaaraf:

I haven't seen it myself in full (just one episode then placed it on hold, as I prefer romcoms) but a friend of mine loves Remember - War of the Son

This was one weird Japanese suspense thriller with several female leads and a whodunit, but I enjoyed it Million Yen Women

Okay i'll check it out thanks :)

Tunnel

Signal

Siren

N no tame ni

Kill me heal me

Black

Jdrama

Kaseifu No Mita/ Suspicious Housekeeper( kdrama remake)

Kdrama

Mirror of the Witch

Little Girl K

Save Me

The Princess Man

Tunnel

Bring it On, Ghost

and the obvious one, Signal.

fanitha:

Tunnel

Signal

Siren

N no tame ni

Kill me heal me

Black

thanks!! I already watched kill me, heal me and black (I loved them both) so I will definitely try your recommendations :)

Just one question is there some kind of  romance in signal ? I tried the first episode and it was a little weird for me but I'll try it again.

skaikru:

Jdrama

Kaseifu No Mita/ Suspicious Housekeeper( kdrama remake)

Kdrama

Mirror of the Witch

Little Girl K

Save Me

The Princess Man

Tunnel

Bring it On, Ghost

and the obvious one, Signal.

I watched bring it on, ghost but never tried the others thank you I'll watch them :)

jokoono:

thanks!! I already watched kill me, heal me and black (I loved them both) so I will definitely try your recommendations :)

Just one question is there some kind of  romance in signal ? I tried the first episode and it was a little weird for me but I'll try it again.

There's a subtle romance line (with the detective from the past and the woman detective when they worked together on the past line)

fanitha:

There's a subtle romance line (with the detective from the past and the woman detective when they worked together on the past line)

Okay thanks I'll try it again :)

There is I remember you...which has a strong female lead...awesome and super smart male lead....the suspense is awesome and heart wrenching and ofc there is a serial killer in the mix.

Signal- watch it blindly..I promise you...you will not regret it 

Lawless Lawyer seems like it would be something for you, but you're probably already watching it!

I also love many dramas of your list.

You can try You Who Came from the Stars (2013). It's has similarity with W. I just finished it.

Lawless Lawyer, it's still airing

The K2

also My ajusshi !!! :)