You will want to watch these.  Both are super well done.

Hello, here my recommendations:

Summer's desire (2010 though the chinese remake looks good too)

Coffee prince

Sawan biang (slap/kiss lakorn. Not for the faint of heart)

oh my god you guys! You gave me so good recommendations!I'm already organizing a little list in my head to watch them soon!Thank you all! ;))

JoanneSmith:

You will want to watch these.  Both are super well done.

I completely second "Autumn in my Heart!" It was one of the few dramas where I loved both guys and was torn on who the girl should pick. Plus, the drama itself was very well done and kept me riveted the whole way through. The leads are drop dead gorgeous too! I felt so much angst and pain: Pretty much fulfilled all my fantasies for the ultimate love story...

Jess4163:

I completely second "Autumn in my Heart!" It was one of the few dramas where I loved both guys and was torn on who the girl should pick. Plus, the drama itself was very well done and kept me riveted the whole way through. The leads are drop dead gorgeous too! I felt so much angst and pain: Pretty much fulfilled all my fantasies for the ultimate love story...

Right!  And it has this forbidden element to it because they were unknowingly raised as siblings, only later to find out one of them was a child switched in the hospital.   That family still considers them siblings though....