I've watched aloot of Korean, Chinese and Taiwan drama, but I've yet to see much Japanese. 

The only one I've seen is Nagareboshi, which I finished today, and I loved it.

Preferences 

• Little angst (I'm not strict on this one, but if possible I'd like little to no angst)
  • No love triangle (Again, i'm not strict with this as I know there are a ton of great series with love triangles)
  • Comedy (If possible, I'd like a bit of comedy, as long as it doesn't over-power the romance)
  • Happy ending (Kinda goes hand in hand with angst, but yeah, I've seen too many sad endings I need something happy)

If anyone can recommend something close to my preferences I'd appreciate it. 

✔️ Evergreen Love (movie) 

✔️ From Me to You ( movie) 

✔️ Say I Love You (movie) 

✔️ Heroine Disqualified (movie) 

Few days ago I watched Todome no Kiss. I keep watching the last two eps. That’s how much I loved it. It‘s got little angst, comedy and a love quartet. The quartet part is bit confusing as the ML doesn‘t believe in love and kinda finds a way to manipulate the things happening around him in his own favor. Thus a little bit mystery as well. The ending was satisfying, not necessarily a happy one for everyone, but not a sad ending either.

Nigeru wa haji da ga yaku ni tatsu: If you enjoy contract marriage storys, but be warned the ML is a bit dense when it comes to love.

Family’s Form: ML and FL are happy with their single lives. Or they pretend to? In the beginning they are neighbors who are not fond of each other, then they become friends while getting know about each other, listening to and consoling each other.  Do not expect any lovey dovey stuff. 

Kahoko no Kahogo: FL is a college student who doesn‘t know anything about the world. Her mom overprotected her in every aspect of her life. She can‘t/won’t decide on anything, her mom decides, she does. Well, until she meets the ML, another student. He has no family and knows about how hard living can be. The total opposite of FL.

If you are ok with watching older shows:

Hana Yori Dango: Japanese version of Boys over Flowers. In my opinion much much better than its Korean counterpart. A classic. 

Love Generation: A Kimura Takuya drama. ML only cares about himself. FL falls in love with him. The story was nothing special. Office life, living together, seperating, getting together. Keep in mind this was a early 90s drama hence the story was new back then. But what worked for me, I think was the chemistry of the leads. And I remember I loved the ost. Well and KimuTaku.

Pride: Another KimuTaku show :) I think the same as above applies here as well. Only difference, no office but sports drama. I don‘t remember well but I think at first they were not together because of love but just to spend time. Having no responsibilities and so on. But then comes love.

• Hana Yori Dango
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • Tatta Hitotsu no koi
  • Pride
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Boku, Unmei no Hito desu
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Sekai ichi muzukasii koi
  • We married as a job
  • It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
  • From 5 to 9
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • Koi ga Heta demo ikitemasu
  • Good morning call
  • Hotaru no Hikari

Suki na hito ga iru koto - another one of Kento Yamazaki. Perfect for summer! 

• Last Cinderella- there is a bit of a love triangle but is not really over whelming
  • Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira love triangle but I found it funny
  • Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo romance, funny bits, there is a one-sided love (SML for FL)
  • Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake- doesn't have the comedy but is angsty (really recommend it though)
  • Rich Man, Poor Woman- more romance and a bit of angst towards the end but there are some funny parts; love square but very down played
  • Saikon no Rikon- a bit of angst but really good

i really like Buzzer Beat *a lot*.    The drama, the romance, the excitement of the basketball blended in.   

I second the notion on 

• the Hana Yori Dango series,  
  • Rich Man Poor Woman, 
  • We Married as A Job, and 
  • Good Morning Call S1.  

I add required classic:  

• Nobuta Wo Produce

Jimi ni Sugoi! Kōetsu Girl: Kouno Etsuko - it's about a girl who wants to be a fashion editor but ends up being hired as a proofreader. It sounds boring on paper but it's a really fun watch. The lead actress also has amazing outfits.