Okay guys. Help me out, i really want to watch a drama but specific kind of drama.

So, I loved the trope in these two dramas: Boys over flower, Secret garden. I am gonna be picky right now :3 (sometime i can be) cuz i am in really into in these type of dramas/movies

These Drama have same tropes so here it is :

- Rich Guy Poor Women

- Male lead Falls first

-Tsundere Male lead (tease/bullies a little)

-Jealous/ Obsessive Male lead (it is optional tho) (No Dark or Abusive Obsession)

-Headstrong Female lead who stands up for herself as well isn't Weakling and naive.

- Female lead takes time to fall in love (Love triangle or not either is fine)

I think these dramas do not have in one together so if you know any dramas or Movies like please suggest.

p:s  Sorry for being picky and for long description ^^"

ok What I will do is this link you my romance recs and you decide what you feel like
https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnmZk1

Maybe "Rich Man" it only has a few episodes subbed for now but it has some of the things you want

I second Rich Man (2018 - still ongoing). You can also watch the japanese version: Rich Man Poor Woman.

My recs:

1. 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made: rich ML and he also falls for her first. The only thing is that he isn't the tsundere type. Headstrong FL that stands for herself and takes time to fall in love with him. It's on your PTW List.

2. Cheese in the Trap: rich ML that has a dark side to him. Falls first. Headtrong and smart FL who takes time to fall for ML. It's also on your PTW List.

3. High-end Crush: rich and tsundere ML that falls in love first for the FL. Smart and independent FL.

4. Something About 1 Percent (2016): this has all your criteria. Well, I can't remember who falls im love first, but you'll love it I'm sure!

Hope you like them ^^

these are already in your ptw list:

my secret romance

noble my love

hana nochi hare 

the great seducer 

master devil do not kiss me 

hana yori dango (japanese version of bof and imo best version)

cheese in the trap 

school 2015 

I think these ones fit most of your criteria (but definitely fit the male lead falls first, rich guy poor woman, headstrong Female lead and female lead takes time to fall in love)

• From 5 to 9
  • Hateful but once again
  • Moon Lovers
  • Pin to Kona
  • Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi
  • The Greatest Love
  • Noble, my Love

I looked at your PTW List and can recommend these:

• A Gentleman's Dignity (2012) - same writer as Secret Garden
  • City Hall (2009) - same writer as Secret Garden
  • Devil Beside You (2005)
  • Drinking Solo (2016)
  • He was Cool (Movie, 2004)
  • Jealousy Incarnate (2016) - the female lead is weak in the beginning but learns to stand up for herself. But even though I knew this I couldn't watch it to the end.
  • King2Hearts (2012)
  • My Lovely Sam Soon (2005)
  • The Greatest Love (2011)
  • The Master's Sun (2013)
  • Who are you? (2008)

There is still the TWVersion of Boys Over Flowers, called Meteor Garden (2001), the Remake of it in 2009 and the Remake of that in 2018.

There is also a chinese Movie Version of Secret Garden (2012).