Hi guys,

Just like the title says I would like a drama where the main character is a bodyguard. Really simple. Key examples include K2. Would like it if he is protecting a girl and that leads to romance, but you can't get it all.

Thank you

Come and Hug Me | ongoing. Not exactly a bodyguard, but ML is a detective and the series revolves around him protecting the FL (actress and ML's childhood friend/first love) from a serial killer. Highly recommed it. 

You Who Came from the Stars | MC is an alien who ends up protecting the FL (actress) in different ways. He ends up becoming his manager/lawyer/bodyguard. 

Lawless Lawyer | again, not exactly a bodyguard, but ML does protect the FL throughout the series. He also has a bodyguard that he most times leaves with the FL. 

Korean Odyssey | This one is urban fantasy. ML can see ghosts and gets a rebellious deity to protect her via a magic trinket. 

Black | Grim Reaper possessing the body of a detective protects the FL who can see ghosts. Although at first he does it for convenience (he needs her to do something for him), later on he falls in love and protects her because of that. 

Strong Woman Da Bong Soon | FL had super strength and ML ends up hiring her as a bodyguard.

Man to Man | ML is hired as the bodyguard for an action star (as part of his spy mission). FL is the action star's manager. 

Mirror of the Witch | Fantasy. FL is a cursed princess and ML ends up becoming her bodyguard. 2ML (FL's adoptive brother) also acts like her bodyguard. 

In addition:

•  A Love to Kill - ML is out for revenge against the FL and applies as her bodyguard
  • My Princess - ML os tasked by his grandfather to protect the long lost heiress of korean monarchy
  • Healer - ML is not an official bodyguard per se, but more on hired to protect FL but without her knowledge
  • 99 Days with a superstar - ML not really bodyguard more of security detail to the superstar FL
  • BG: Bodyguard - there is that sprinkle of romance but it didn't really fully bloomed
  • Faith - since this is a historical drama, more than a bodyguard I think it is more appropriate to call the ML as the FL's warrior protector
  • Others:
    • King 2 Heart - SML is more of security service agent since he is tasked to protect the monarch of korea, especially the king who is the ML and who he ends up having one of the most memorable bromance ever. But he was also assigned to protect the princess, the younger sister of the king. And they have one of my faves romances in Kdrama ever. But sadly it didnt end well for them.
    • Wild Romance - FL is the bodyguard to the athlete star ML
    • spy Myungwol - its actually the FL who is a north korean spy who becomes the ML bodyguard
    • Masters Sun - SML is the bodyguard/security detail of the ML company, but he does end ip liking FL. But he is tasked to protect the SFL who ends up liking him. And they become  couple in the end
    • Snow queen - ML is actually hired to ber FL chauffeur but its like a chauffeur/bodyguard job

You already have Faith and Healer!!! and other than above suggestions i would like to add these!!!

City-hunter-2011

Mei-chan-no-shitsuji

There's one I enjoyed, but I can't exactly remember the title...

I do remember that The male lead is a bodyguard for the second male lead who is the son of the current president of Korea. The female lead works as a chef in the presidential kitchen. The female lead loves the second male lead first, but he's married. Though if I remember, he was kind of a scumbag. He cheats on his wife who's got dementia with the female lead if I remember correctly and then just send his wife away because he doesn't want to deal with her anymore. The male lead confesses to the female lead, but she rejects him. A reporter makes a story about the second male lead and female lead's relationship and the male lead tries to stop him to protect her. He gets pushed down the stairs and goes into a coma. While he's in the coma, the female lead realizes her love for him. They get together after he wakes up.

Sangmo:

There's one I enjoyed, but I can't exactly remember the title...

I do remember that The male lead is a bodyguard for the second male lead who is the son of the current president of Korea. The female lead works as a chef in the presidential kitchen. The female lead loves the second male lead first, but he's married. Though if I remember, he was kind of a scumbag. He cheats on his wife who's got dementia with the female lead if I remember correctly and then just send his wife away because he doesn't want to deal with her anymore. The male lead confesses to the female lead, but she rejects him. A reporter makes a story about the second male lead and female lead's relationship and the male lead tries to stop him to protect her. He gets pushed down the stairs and goes into a coma. While he's in the coma, the female lead realizes her love for him. They get together after he wakes up.

the title is I Really Really Like You (2006) with Lee Min Ki

✔️ My Only Love Story 

Both ML and 2nd lead male (princess bodyguard)

✔️ Boku to Star no 99 Nichi 

✔️ Bodyguard 

✔️ Are you Human Too? (FL is bodguard for ML)

Thai drama Crown Princess