I took a look at the ones you've already before recommending, so I only know of these two (which you haven't watched):

1) Falling for Innocence | This one fits what you're looking for in that he falls in love with her first. It has a vibe similar to Boys Over Flowers & Secret Garden since the main lead does start out being mean (he's a jerk) to the main female lead. As he develops feelings for her, he starts to change. It takes the female lead a while to reciprocate his feelings, but there's a  good reason for that.

2) Noble, My Love | Male lead falls in love with the female lead first. I didn't particularly like the main lead, to be honest, but that's just me  (there's plenty of people who might enjoy this one). Personally, I found their relationship a bit toxic. It pretty much uses the trope of the male having insecurities which he lets out through bouts of jealousy and possessiveness.

3) The Princess' Man | This one is a period drama. ML does seem to fall in love with her first, but she also falls in love with him shortly after.

Secret garden

Sekai ichi muzukashii koi

The Greatest Love

Moon Lovers

Pin to Kona

Hana yori Dango / Boys over flowers / Meteor Garden

Noble my Love

High-end crush

Densha Otoko

Black knight