Hello! I'm looking for a good contract relationship drama.  It has to have good chemistry between the leads. I really like this troupe so I have seen lots of thrm, please help me find one really good that I haven't seen.

Here is my list of what I have already seen: List of already watched

Korean, japanese or taiwanese DRAMAS only please and no longer than 20 episodes

Then check out:

• Padiwarada (Thailand | arranged marriage) - i thought at first the leads were so awkward together but as the story goes and their relationship builds up they became so good together. Watching it i feel like it actually makes sense, cause they were strangers who had no knowledge of each other but they needed to get married/engaed. Then slowly learned, and understood each other.
  • Bride of the century (Korea | arranged marriage)
  • Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (China | arranged marriage)
  • My name is Kim samsoon (korea | contract dating)
  • King 2 Heart (Korea | arranged union)
  • Drunken to love you (taiwan | drunken mistake marriage) 
  • Inborn Pair (Taiwan | arranged marriage )
  • On the wings of love (Philippines | contract marriage)
  • Go Princess Go (china | royally arranged marriage) - wackies and craziest but oh so entertaining
  • Lie to me (korea | fake marriage) - awesome chemistry but the story was a little bland/off
  • My Little Bride (Korean Movie | arranged marriage) - must watch!!!
 Czakhareina:

Then check out:

• Padiwarada (Thailand | arranged marriage) - i thought at first the leads were so awkward together but as the story goes and their relationship builds up they became so good together. Watching it i feel like it actually makes sense, cause they were strangers who had no knowledge of each other but they needed to get married/engaed. Then slowly learned, and understood each other.
  • Bride of the century (Korea | arranged marriage)
  • Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (China | arranged marriage)
  • My name is Kim samsoon (korea | contract dating)
  • King 2 Heart (Korea | arranged union)
  • Drunken to love you (taiwan | drunken mistake marriage) 
  • Inborn Pair (Taiwan | arranged marriage )
  • On the wings of love (Philippines | contract marriage)
  • Go Princess Go (china | royally arranged marriage) - wackies and craziest but oh so entertaining
  • Lie to me (korea | fake marriage) - awesome chemistry but the story was a little bland/off
  • My Little Bride (Korean Movie | arranged marriage) - must watch!!!

Thank you!

http://asianaficionado.blogspot.com/2018/01/best-forced-fake-arranged-marriages-korean-drama.html?m=1